OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Are you a part of the Obama entourage?
Anyways nice to see someone rocking kobes at Israel... you and I are probably the only ones lol. Enjoy your stay and stay away from nike stores over here.. they stock nothing but cortez and old lunar glides
Lol, not at all. I work as far away from Politics as u can get. Im in the entertainment business. And i didn't even think twice to step foot in the Nike Stores ive seen so far, i knew i would only be setting my self up for a let down. After seeing the RAPE nike prices Abroad in Brazil, "500$ Air Max" All i can think about is US retail! 

On another note.

Taxi Driver last night in Jerusalem asked me if i was one of Obamas Bodygaurds. Guess he didnt have anymore black jokes. 
mean.gif

Are you a part of the Obama entourage?

Anyways nice to see someone rocking kobes at Israel... you and I are probably the only ones lol. Enjoy your stay and stay away from nike stores over here.. they stock nothing but cortez and old lunar glides

Lol, not at all. I work as far away from Politics as u can get. Im in the entertainment business. And i didn't even think twice to step foot in the Nike Stores ive seen so far, i knew i would only be setting my self up for a let down. After seeing the RAPE nike prices Abroad in Brazil, "500$ Air Max" All i can think about is US retail! 

On another note.
Taxi Driver last night in Jerusalem asked me if i was one of Obamas Bodygaurds. Guess he didnt have anymore black jokes. 
mean.gif
Brazil is rape price for everything. My cousins there buy stuff online or in the US, mail it to me and pick it up sometime in the year. Brazil's postal service is a joke they say, stolen packages are a common occurrence.

Supernaturals arrived today and instantly sent the Blue Lights to the bench.  Didn't see that coming.  Blue Lights ain't fazed though.  They just need a grey lace swap.  Black Mamba's set to arrive any day now.  Probably going to check out the Easters, but it's autopilot until the Purple Gradients.  Then it's autocop mode!

just got these in. :nthat: was definitely worth the $197 shipped i paid for them. glad i went for the GC instead of the regular pairs. they look great w/ the full kobe logo on the back.

I was on the fence about which version to go with. Ultimately I went with the us version because of the translucent sole.

Uhhhh have you been watching Lebron this seas......you know what, nvm

No dont nvmd

Continue...

But please, only mention the past few games if youre going that route

Bron Bron aint been killin in the 4th this whole season

Dont give the man more credit than he's already been GIVEN

My definition of clutch is the reason Im in THIS thread

Last edited:
Yeah not a big fan of the GC version of the XMAS. Translucent sole = mMm + don't really care for the full shozoku on the back.

just got these in. :nthat: was definitely worth the $197 shipped i paid for them. glad i went for the GC instead of the regular pairs. they look great w/ the full kobe logo on the back.

I was on the fence about which version to go with. Ultimately I went with the us version because of the translucent sole.
If you wear casually or play ball indoors the us version is fine. I was looking to play w/ these outdoor but after seeing them, I'm planning to get another GC pair as the real beaters. Also gonna ID a pair of chaos just to wear casually.

Need NT advice.

I am going to be captain of the laker game vs the dallas mavericks first week of april. Which sneakers should I wear the area 72 or Easter kobe 8s? If you pick easter edition do you have a nike kobe shirt you recommend?I have the matching all star shirt for the first pick.

In addition, should I wear the kobe nort jacket or should I wear the all star jacket with the patches? Appreciate the help guys. (I have pictures from previous team captain experiences on instagram.com/s_universal

Need NT advice.

I am going to be captain of the laker game vs the dallas mavericks first week of april. Which sneakers should I wear the area 72 or Easter kobe 8s? If you pick easter edition do you have a nike kobe shirt you recommend?I have the matching all star shirt for the first pick.

In addition, should I wear the kobe nort jacket or should I wear the all star jacket with the patches? Appreciate the help guys. (I have pictures from previous team captain experiences on instagram.com/s_universal
Easter 8s with a kobe jersey.

Need NT advice.

Personally, I'd go with an older pair. From what I've heard, Kobe knows his shoes, and appreciates people wearing them. He'd probably take notice if he saw something from the past.

Uhhhh have you been watching Lebron this seas......you know what, nvm

No dont nvmd

Continue...

But please, only mention the past few games if youre going that route

Bron Bron aint been killin in the 4th this whole season

Dont give the man more credit than he's already been GIVEN

My definition of clutch is the reason Im in THIS thread

Ok.

Last edited:
Personally, I'd go with an older pair. From what I've heard, Kobe knows his shoes, and appreciates people wearing them. He'd probably take notice if he saw something from the past.
I personally would go with some 4 rings or 5 rings (4 if you have them, I don't haha) that's dope! How'd you get that?

I personally would go with some 4 rings or 5 rings (4 if you have them, I don't haha) that's dope! How'd you get that?

I have those but figured it would be cool to wear one of his latest releases and support the system. (I have the nort pack 1s, bruce lees, 4 rings, 5 rings, barcelonas, grinches, and some more)

Yea agreed the flywire do seem gimmicky, the toe box area on the kobe 8s are pretty much narrow and makes the foot "lockdown."

OR, maybe Nike is hinting a flywire+engineered mesh kobe 9?

I have those but figured it would be cool to wear one of his latest releases and support the system. (I have the nort pack 1s, bruce lees, 4 rings, 5 rings, barcelonas, grinches, and some more)
I think Kobe would appreciate older shoes cause it shows you've been supporting, whereas a new release he might think you're a bandwagoner haha

Need NT advice.

SWAG!

Haha just playin.  Easter 8 laces were made for a Purple Gradient lace swap.

Too bad you can't rock this Faded Quick As Tee with the Purple Gradients.

Ballin!

Last edited:

Nice collection

So choose one

Kobe prolly dont give 2 fat phizux which pair of his shoes u got on truth be told

He'll be glad youre supporting just by having on a pair of his kix

The End

:D

The nort 1s hands down. Or maybe 5 rings, maybe that will motivate him to go harder for # 6.

Back
Top Bottom