OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Need NT advice.

I am going to be captain of the laker game vs the dallas mavericks first week of april. Which sneakers should I wear the area 72 or Easter kobe 8s? If you pick easter edition do you have a nike kobe shirt you recommend?I have the matching all star shirt for the first pick.

In addition, should I wear the kobe nort jacket or should I wear the all star jacket with the patches? Appreciate the help guys. (I have pictures from previous team captain experiences on instagram.com/s_universal

dude, don't do the Easters/ASG 8. Go with the 5 rings, Chaos 5, BL just go with the 5s and Feed the fire.

Elites will be $200 at least. They went with the same retail here in MNL.

these easters are growing on me, they looked foolish at first but kinda fresh right now

im a victim of the kobe marketing machine

the only 2 CWs i liked since the first images were the red camos and blue lights. pretty much every other CW has taken a little time to grow on me so Im gonna give these elites a chance to breathe a bit before i decide if i like them or not. I dont wanna decide that i dont want them then a couple weeks later I'm on the hunt for them cuz i NEED them. At least I have a little time before they release to figure out if I want them or not.

dude, don't do the Easters/ASG 8. Go with the 5 rings, Chaos 5, BL just go with the 5s and Feed the fire.

Elites will be $200 at least. They went with the same retail here in MNL.
I agree with them being $200 at the very least.. The 7 elites were limited here locally (from mnl too), but not in the us.. although the hype around the 7 elites made them seem more limited and tougher to cop, but the reality was they sat on shelves lol..anyway, im hoping they release better colrways. I guess for the 8s, flywire + CF heel plate + zoom airbag (not sure about this) = Elite.

via sneakernews:

The KOBE 8 SYSTEM ELITE is designed for precision footwork while offering:
  • Carbon fiber heel clip and shank for lightweight stability, quick cuts and jumps
  • Dynamic Flywire technology reinforced with Kevlar[emoji]174[/emoji] aramid to provide more consistent stability and lockdown
  • Articulated foam tongue provides impact protection and minimizes lace pressure
  • Kevlar[emoji]174[/emoji] aramid laces resist stretching for a more consistent fit
  • Phylon midsole and Nike Zoom technology providing consistent, responsive cushioning

Last edited:
If you have them both, wear one 4rings and one 5rings...let kobe know your waiting for the 6rings edition... *drops mic*

Need NT advice.

I am going to be captain of the laker game vs the dallas mavericks first week of april. Which sneakers should I wear the area 72 or Easter kobe 8s? If you pick easter edition do you have a nike kobe shirt you recommend?I have the matching all star shirt for the first pick.

In addition, should I wear the kobe nort jacket or should I wear the all star jacket with the patches? Appreciate the help guys. (I have pictures from previous team captain experiences on instagram.com/s_universal[/
quote]

Last edited:
I think the Elite's will grow on people the closer we get to their release, just like all the other colorways. The price is a different story though.

Oh and looked at the Ftl locator and both my malls are getting the whole pack so they will be easy to get because one never gets anything. Of course when I'm out of town but lucky I'll be in Orlando and hopefully can cop.

I think the Elite's will grow on people the closer we get to their release, just like all the other colorways. The price is a different story though.
as usual man... personally, i dont know if im going to cop or not. might just have to settle for the 'regular' kobe 8s. waiting for a cw that'll grab my attention the same way the xmas did! 

Back
Top Bottom