OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Oh and looked at the Ftl locator and both my malls are getting the whole pack so they will be easy to get because one never gets anything. Of course when I'm out of town but lucky I'll be in Orlando and hopefully can cop.
only 1 mall in pgh got red camo. 2 malls for easter.mite b a gr

Kobe 8 elite 2.0 superhero.. Last year fell for the hype and bought the elite 7s. You guys gonna for the hype on these too?
Straight flames, I wonder if they'll go on sit and go on sale. 
nerd.gif

Liking the Easters more and more.

Wish the logo was teal, though, I feel like you can barely see it.

Kix Square will have the Easters later tonight.

wait for it....

wait for it...

$250 +$20 shipping i think, they didn't say $250 shipped but i'm guessing $270 shipped. Either price, OD (insert your own word)! :x

Last edited:
Always wanted the Easters but don't need that many blue green shoes. From day one I said purple and the teal should switch places wish it was.

Kix Square will have the Easters later tonight.

wait for it....

wait for it...

$250 +$20 shipping i think, they didn't say $250 shipped but i'm guessing $270 shipped. Either price, OD (insert your own word)! :x

wow thats ridiculous... I can get jordans months earlier for that price XD

Lord have mercy those easters are looking better and better with every detailed photo.

RD cant come soon enough!

Lord have mercy those easters are looking better and better with every detailed photo.

RD cant come soon enough!
I'm pretty excited also. Will be my 2nd pair. I'll pay retail but I don't want it to be limited and require too much work to get a hold of.

And would you rather have people buy the Kobe's and Brons to put them in the box for months or years untouched or rock them on the court? I'd rather see people balling in them otherwise why but them? But that's just me so...
That's where it comes down to personal preference and I stated why I think they won't be worth it.

But hey if you do and others do, by all means buy them. Not gonna knock anyone for their own tastes.
Although I get what you're saying, thats not the point. Dudes are saying "Nike charging us extra for ___, ____ & ____, thats ridiculous", ppl havent even tried on the shoe or played in em! Im trying to say if dudes are willing to pay $140-$180 to play in Kobes & Lebrons, why are you mad that Nike wants to charge an extra $50-$60 for a shoe that they think would be an upgrade to the Kobe or Lebron you're already balling in. Im not against ppl buying their court shoes for the price or discouraging it, I'm just saying there are better options and personally dudes are paying for the name.

Although I get what you're saying, thats not the point. Dudes are saying "Nike charging us extra for ___, ____ & ____, thats ridiculous", ppl havent even tried on the shoe or played in em! Im trying to say if dudes are willing to pay $140-$180 to play in Kobes & Lebrons, why are you mad that Nike wants to charge an extra $50-$60 for a shoe that they think would be an upgrade to the Kobe or Lebron you're already balling in. Im not against ppl buying their court shoes for the price or discouraging it, I'm just saying there are better options and personally dudes are paying for the name.
What non named shoes do you prefer? I've played in the hyperdunks which I know you can get on sale now and they're great but the Kobe's are definitely my go to shoe based solely on performance by far.

Back
Top Bottom