OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

really like the kobe 8 elites right now and looks like the best out of the superhero pack depending on the price point if its copped. If not, then I'll be getting those purple gradient kobes.

I love these Red Camos.... way better looking in person...

885080_573659685985435_793342314_o.jpg

My Collection so far... 11 for 11... (Worn pairs not pictured)

kob8 look way betta wit no-show socks

Confused with these easter photos...

This...

or this ...

eek.gif

Different pattern and the complete logo on one.....which is the real deal ???

Last edited:
Still can't decide about those Easters. Crazy thing is the mall by us is getting them. Didn't think they would.

Still can't decide about those Easters. Crazy thing is the mall by us is getting them. Didn't think they would.

I was thinking about passing to save up for the Elites but think i should get them so i don't regret passing on them later.

My Kobe 8 collection so far. Lace swapped the Christmas to tone down a little. Bought the red suedes in January when released in Asia not much over retail. Kobe 8 wins sig shoe of the year no doubt. Looking forward to more releases. Thank you Kobe 8's because of you I don't buy retro garbage j's anymore.

My Kobe 8 collection so far. Thanks to these I don't have a need for retro garbage j's...lace swapped my Christmas to tone down a little. Had the red suedes when they released in Asia (first time wanting a shoe so bad that I ordered out of country) and love em.

I wish the Easters would've been the same pattern as the Christmas but with the teal, purp, gold. Looks like ill have a chance to go in to FTL (Metro Detroit area looks like 5 stores will have them) and make a final decision in person. Who am I kidding, I'm walking in and purchasing.....These 8's are that good

I'm new to the forum and haven't learned the quote box yet but....

Whoever orders their Easters from kixsquare just know you probly won't get them for a month...

I'm new to the forum and haven't learned the quote box yet but....

Whoever orders their Easters from kixsquare just know you probly won't get them for a month...
Thanks but everyone is already well aware of that haha. A few ppl purchased the ASG from kix and it took a while

I was thinking about passing to save up for the Elites but think i should get them so i don't regret passing on them later.
i think you have a way better chance copping the elites a month from RD then easters due 2 price hike bro

With the way the 8s have been selling it might not happen. The Elites last year were too basic (i didn't like that they change to the scales).so i didn't buy any even when they were on sale. Gonna be a huge improvement this year. Hope they aren't gonna be over $200.

With the way the 8s have been selling it might not happen. The Elites last year were too basic (i didn't like that they change to the scales).so i didn't buy any even when they were on sale. Gonna be a huge improvement this year. Hope they aren't gonna be over $200.
i can c these sitting, the 8s are already elite lol and because theyve been selling well i can c nike trying to make as much money as possible so theyll try rape on price... i read on here that someone said theyll be +enabled so if they are then theyll definitely be over $200

darn u NT and these pics. I originally said I wanted to pass on easters. now I'm changing my mind and flipping......
been bitten by the hypebeast

Last edited:
Elites should have had:
- blue/purple speckles in the laces I.e red camos
- whatever color the sole is speckles on the midsole
- same outsole color for the fly wire and the plastic tabs running near the laces of the shoe

Any of you photoshoppers out there able to fulfill this request?

So Finishline will only carry the easters at Macys Finishline at Harold Square and not online, which is beyond wack cause I planned using 1 of my WC rewards cards that expires on the 29th. Now I have to find something else to use it on. Maybe the green camos? or a Pair of Roshes maybe?

Back
Top Bottom