OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

id love to see a pic of sulfurs with black outsole

Just the outsole

Outsole and Midsole

Meh....

Those blue with that lime green lace is an extra pop. Nice work! Always been a huge fan of a nice lace swap.

Sulfurs look terrible with either part of the sole black. Look perfect the way they were made.

*cough* I have to kindly disagree haha *cough*

I thought someone painted the the mid/outsole black when I say it on the gallery in the right side of the page. Then I get to the post that DJYoungO8 did a PS. :wow:

I had black laces on the X'mas then kept looking at them but ultimately felt the crimson laces goes along with the colors of the pattern. Crimson laces staying on.

That's not the black version of the Duke right? I like the other one better.

Last edited:

I thought someone painted the the mid/outsole black when I say it on the gallery in the right side of the page. Then I get to the post that DJYoungO8 did a PS. :wow:

I had black laces on the X'mas then kept looking at them but ultimately felt the crimson laces goes along with the colors of the pattern. Crimson laces staying on.

Sorry to disappoint with just photoshop :tongue:

I think if it's JUST the outsole it could do either way.. but ultimately the yellow is a bit better.

Black on the outsole+midsole wasn't appealing to me

man i was hoping to cop sulfers on discount but 1. there isnt a store in 100 miles with them 2.the discount is used for only IN stores

if i can still order them after i cop easters i will

finally found me a pair of DS all stars sz 11 for $250 and i just cant seem to pull the trigger.

think id like them more if the midsole and heel clip was black. can someone photoshop that?

I thought someone painted the the mid/outsole black when I say it on the gallery in the right side of the page. Then I get to the post that DJYoungO8 did a PS.
embarassed.gif

agree with you about the Xmas lights... i had put in the kobe VII asg laces in but i swapped em back to the crimson laces

I ordered the sulfurs from FTL with the store locate and they shipped with the bag. Box was dinged on the corner. Oh well. Shoes will be worn to ball in anyway.
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom