OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

so the Elite Kobes release date is April 28th? you know that list that someone posted recently that had like 4 kobes releasing were they all scheduled for April? or just upcoming releases?

i can c these sitting, the 8s are already elite lol and because theyve been selling well i can c nike trying to make as much money as possible so theyll try rape on price... i read on here that someone said theyll be +enabled so if they are then theyll definitely be over $200

Yeah you're right. It has the same swoosh as the Supernaturals, so $230 more likely. The other Elites probably will have the stripes on the heel and 3m/speckled swoosh or something and be at $200.

@Jflick, use the WC reward on the Roshe, for $50+ you're getting alot for your money.

So Finishline will only carry the easters at Macys Finishline at Harold Square and not online, which is beyond wack cause I planned using 1 of my WC rewards cards that expires on the 29th. Now I have to find something else to use it on. Maybe the green camos? or a Pair of Roshes maybe?

macys fnl?

Closer view of Christmas lace swap. I love these shoes

Do you have the red camos?

I'd like to see the bright crimson laces from the Christmas Pair on the Red Camos...

:nerd:

Don't have them. Almost did because I want them all but I just didn't want to spend another 140 on a black and red kobe 8 when I already have a black (ext) and a red (ext) kobe 8 haha.
These bright crimson (pretty much pink) laces will be used on something

The best thing about the release version of the Easters is that they wont turn piss yellow after a few weeks of wear ruining the whole shoe.

Can someone update the first page with the following info-
1) kobe 8 fits TTS
2) a photo of the actual Easters that are releasing and a big red X over a pic if the Nike press release pair

That alone would cut down on about 20% of the useless/repetitive posts in here. Noobs!

1) kobe 8 fits TTS
2) a photo of the actual Easters that are releasing and a big red X over a pic if the Nike press release pair

That alone would cut down on about 20% of the useless/repetitive posts in here. Noobs!

No it wouldn't...not even by 2%.

1) kobe 8 fits TTS

No it wouldn't...not even by 2%.

That info could be in the thread title and it wouldn't make much of a difference.

Yeah guarantee half the people who post in here have never even looked at the first page. Oh well, fighting a losing battle on that front...

Kobe 8s are probably the only shoe I give leeway to colors due to the fact they are just so damn comfortable! Any other shoe I'd look at in the mall and if I was 50-50 on em I'd pass but with the 8s I look at them and I go the glass half full mentality haha

Back
Top Bottom