OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

those Elites

ROBOCOP!

Also, those N7 Kobes, the "crayola 8' i may just get for my girl. these will look good on ladies and smaller feet imo. 

Last edited:
Can someone update the first page with the following info-
1) kobe 8 fits TTS
2) a photo of the actual Easters that are releasing and a big red X over a pic if the Nike press release pair

That alone would cut down on about 20% of the useless/repetitive posts in here. Noobs!
Lol good idea but no one looks at the first page. if anyone does view previous pages they go back maybe 5 at the max

I know this probably isnt the right thread but can anyone help where to get some shelves or racks to store shoes on. The shelf above the closet is over capacity

DJ Skee got hooked up with the black Duke PE's by Duke's PG Tyler Thornton. I'm jealous (and a die hard UNC fan), shows how much I like the Kobe's this year

i think if the colors on the xmas print were more vibrant instead of dull they would have turned out much better.

yo pop your xmas laces in your blue glows.... will take pic later :nerd:

:nerd:

Sounds like a dope idea

I threw Lime Green on mine

Last edited:
i think if the colors on the xmas print were more vibrant instead of dull they would have turned out much better.
i love mine, looked dope on pics but when i finally got em. they look really awesome in person.
The fact that the colors on the Xmas upper are more dull make them better and more wearable IMO. If it had bright yellows, reds, and blues, I would not have done a 180 on them when I saw them in person, would've just been too much.

I thought they would grow on me too, but I just can't.

Really looking forward to the Easter pair though.

I'm the exact opposite....for some reason the Easter pair is >D to me...
and I wasn't nuts about the xmas pair, but once I got them, I do enjoy them quite a bit....
maybe because hardly anyone has them on the court outside of me....

Back
Top Bottom