OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Idk if maybe I got hustled with my pair of sulfurs, but why are Morris' sulfurs looking extra voltish? Isn;t the sole suppose to me more on the regular, darker looking yellow?

I'm still up in the air on the Elites, but seriously what's the purpose of kevlar laces? At least I know my feet will be protected when getting shot at :pimp:

sick.gif
roll.gif

The more I see them, the more the all black pair looks like it can be added to the arsenal.

Officially on the hunt now,....y'all have fun on your egg hung this weekend.

I'm still up in the air on the Elites, but seriously what's the purpose of kevlar laces? At least I know my feet will be protected when getting shot at
pimp.gif
Haha right?

From Nike, Inc. "[color= rgb(100, 100, 100)]Kevlar[emoji]174[/emoji] aramid laces resist stretching for a more consistent fit"[/color]

I highly doubt this makes any difference...

Hyperflights are gimmicks

But Nike knows all they gotta do is throw those 3 guys names on a shoe and voila, gone like the wind

Those lunar forces are just colorful air forces

But since they got those 3 big names attatched to them, those babies are as good as gone

They could do a fast food chain pack and its gone

Bron already got Mickey Ds with those Carmex joints

KD could have Wendys with the DMVs

Kobe could have Pizza Hut with those ASGs

All Sold Out within seconds
Repped nike will slap a limited anything with big3
They are a business at the end of the day
And consumers like us will buy them like hot cakes. The green elites are ugly why didnt make a lakercolorway? About the bright socks and bright shoes ill pass on them im too old for those ****, ill stick with my black/white socks.

Everyone saying PASS on those elites, they will still sell out in minutes online, just watch. People will say they grew on them...:x

Nike and all these hype beasts got you hooked on a lie.

Nike Elite socks SUCK! how do i know? ive owned a few pairs and i actually play basketball unlike most NTers.

not worth the $15 or the hype.

NBA socks>>>>>>>Elites

There's hype for a reason. Because it works.  And if you're implying that I don't play basketball, you're wrong bro.

LOL'd at that pic

This poison green is sick in person but not worth the most likely $220.
Exactly. I've been pretty lucky this year getting everything for retail or less. Most I've spent out of pocket this year was on some Js :smh: ... Only one pair tho. Still got em for retail. I have too many shoes, and hardly any time to wear em, to be buying overpriced gimmicky bs.

Question for those that have worn both versions of the Kobe 8 (lunar insole and sports pack insole), how do the sports pack insoles compare? I looked at the one from my asgs, and that little zoom bag in the heel and basically nothing in the front doesn't look like it will be too nice on the foot compared to the full lunar insole.

Last edited:
Guys can we please just get back to discussion of the Kobe 8 and not socks, and can we please limit the hazing.

Even though the turtle pic cracked me the heck up
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Exactly. I've been pretty lucky this year getting everything for retail or less. Most I've spent out of pocket this year was on some Js
mean.gif
... Only one pair tho. Still got em for retail. I have too many shoes, and hardly any time to wear em, to be buying overpriced gimmicky bs.

Question for those that have worn both versions of the Kobe 8 (lunar insole and sports pack insole), how do the sports pack insoles compare? I looked at the one from my asgs, and that little zoom bag in the heel and basically nothing in the front doesn't look like it will be too nice on the foot compared to the full lunar insole.
imo theyre comfortable aswell.  i wore my supernaturals on saturday all day and feet felt fine, walked in the mall for a few hours and werent hurting.

Back
Top Bottom