OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nice design on the elites but just too green for me. Pulling the trigger on a cw I like.

Weren't the elite vii's only 2 cws? Thinking they'll release a few more this year with the popularity of other elite model last year

After wearing the VI's, I passed on the VII's.  I got my pair of Easter's reserved along with a pair of Volt's.  Can't wait!

i can see ppl posting all over IG and twitter talking about yo when these "Tellos" releasing 
laugh.gif

Exactly!

"Pizza" ASGs and "Leonardo" Elites...

"Kobe must love him some Ninja Turtles!"

Last edited:
Need a bit of advice fambs..

Does $200 picked up seem fair for a price of ASG Kobe 8's that have been worn once?

Thanks y'all!

Does $200 picked up seem fair for a price of ASG Kobe 8's that have been worn once?

Thanks y'all!
NO, I wouldn't pay retail for some worn kicks but that's just me. Some will have no problem paying retail or more for worn kicks though.

Last edited:

Thanks y'all!

Lol what? That's pretty much retail.

Edit: read haven't been worn once...well it depends on the condition they were worn. Could possibly look ds but again idk

Last edited:
personally that flywire still looks tacky its little things thatll keep me from buying a shoe like the weird heel clip they did on the EXTs... maybe if they do an all black upper itll hide the flywire XD

looking to pick up the Easters aswell this friday along with some BHM 
nthat.gif
Yesssir same here picking up the Easters Friday and just UnDSd my BHM this past weekend they looked good out all my kobe 8s this year they are my favorite so far that ive worn. Good pickup on the BHM.
nthat.gif

Donatello? He's the purple one. Leonardo is the blue one.
Because they made some corny futuristic superhero costumes and he just happened to get that color.
One would think that theyre "superhero" colors would be their team colors right?

What is Nike thinking though with this whole superhero thing anyway. Those hyperflights ..
eyes.gif

One would think that theyre "superhero" colors would be their team colors right?

What is Nike thinking though with this whole superhero thing anyway. Those hyperflights .. :rolleyes

Hyperflights are gimmicks

But Nike knows all they gotta do is throw those 3 guys names on a shoe and voila, gone like the wind

Those lunar forces are just colorful air forces

But since they got those 3 big names attatched to them, those babies are as good as gone

They could do a fast food chain pack and its gone

Bron already got Mickey Ds with those Carmex joints

KD could have Wendys with the DMVs

Kobe could have Pizza Hut with those ASGs

All Sold Out within seconds

Last edited:
I believe they were the ones that retailed for $180...

Damn and here I am thinkin $200 was a steal for a VNDS pair...

Thanks you guys...
well yea retail was 180 with tax prolly something around $195... still a good price IMO. youll have a really hard time finding a pair of used ASG for anything cheaper at least my thoughts

ok sooooooo, the only new feature of the "elites" is a couple pieces of frickin flywire?

let the gimmicks of nike basketball commence...

as a fan of kobe, i can say it'll be a sad day when he retires but there will be a silver lining b/c that will be the day i am DONE WITH NIKE BASKETBALL...

ok sooooooo, the only new feature of the "elites" is a couple pieces of frickin flywire?

let the gimmicks of nike basketball commence...

as a fan of kobe, i can say it'll be a sad day when he retires but there will be a silver lining b/c that will be the day i am DONE WITH NIKE BASKETBALL...

And don't forget that Carbon-Fiber heel clip and Kevlar laces...

That's an extra $60 right there...SMDH.

ill say it again the only thing that needed to be upgraded was the shank to b actual CF and extra padding tongue. full length zoom is a nice touch but not a must in my opinion. heel clip CF and kevlar is just bells in whistles definitely not needed 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom