OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

SMH at y'all dreaming about kobe. 
mean.gif
 leave it to the kobe threaders to take it too far!

Last edited:
:lol:

it's normal to dream about things that you read about prior to going to bed. how can you shake your head at dreaming about kobe's. not like choose what you dream unless it's a lucid dream

I dream about sneakers all the time.. Most of the time, it's me finding a store where it's all free and I'm filling up a bag... lol :smh::smh:

I try to get (kobes) what i can... I can say I 'collect' kobes but not like most of you guys here who can afford almost every release. BUT... Im definitely not at the point where I dream of kobe giving me his kicks 
laugh.gif
 and im pretty sure it wont get that far lol

had a dream that i saw kobe and he showed me the pair he wore last night. i told him to give me a size 11 and then i woke up.

now i'm depressed
frown.gif
man kobe gives me shoes all the time, I just have to let him r***my gf, seems fair

Hey All, did the Kobe VII Easter sell out as fast as the Easters this year? I ask because I saw a bunch of last years Easters in the outlets last month.

Hey All, did the Kobe VII Easter sell out as fast as the Easters this year? I ask because I saw a bunch of last years Easters in the outlets last month.

VIIs sat for a while. Only pair that sole well last year were the KDIV easters. Brosn and Kobes hardly sold at all.

VIIs sat for a while. Only pair that sole well last year were the KDIV easters. Brosn and Kobes hardly sold at all.

My cousin was wildin saying that them alpaca-esque kobe viis are cleaner than the 8s

Only clean 7s are cloaks and any Space Jam inspired IDs

That's it.

i'm starting to get impatient about the purp release date announcements...  whether it be the gradients or the gray/purp PE.  C'mon Nike... at least give us a heads up or some kinda light at the end of the tunnel.  I remember Kobe tweeted those gradient pics way back in Jan & wore the PEs right at the end of Dec.  - & still no release date acknowledgements, or let alone... release confirmation for either cw.

On a side note, i wish those PEs didn't have those yellow eyelets, & stuck to a 3-toned color scheme instead.. yeah, i get it, Lakers colors or w/e... but i just think purple eyelets would've looked CLEANER.  same thing w/ the mesh upper... wish they could've used the upper for the "Lakers Home" PE instead... wayy sicker.  I guess it's cuz im a big fan of the inline concord cw's they implemented for the 6's & 7's & i feel that same simplistic/elegant color scheme would've been flawless on the 8s, which without a doubt, is possibly the best model yet from a shape standpoint... so why not use the best for the BEST.  it would almost be like blasphemy to not use that cw on the 8s of all systems. i also think those plain white laces & heelclip look kinda dull & could be spiced up a little w/ some speckle on the clip & dots on the laces.  That being said, the gradients embody all that... sick upper, speckle midsole, simplistic color scheme.  But when, Nike When?!?!  I know some folks are gonna mention desiging ur own on Nike id, but the options for the Uppers are limited.

I think i might just have to settle for the gray purp PEs instead, cuz they're rumored to release some time in April or May... even tho i wish they'd kept the inline concord colors on them.   Btw, i noticed quite a few posts about ppl having last minute thoughts/regrets about passing on the Easters, even tho they weren't feelin 'em at first... i seriously think there's something hypnotic about those colors... those folks at Nike are prob the best retail marketing geniuses out there!   Maybe that's why they're holding off on us so long on the purp cws... but it's frustrating.  

P.s.:  Seeing how the Kobe elite socks are sold out at all major retailers, Nike.. Please release some more to go along w/ future cws.  Don't make me have to buy some black Dri-fit quarters... there's nothing more satisfying than seeing a COMPLETE sheath at the heel w/ matching colors.. we already know y'all snipped Sections A & B of that sheath for a reason... personally, i think every cw should have a matching pair of elites.  

Last edited:
Time to retire the worst basketball shoes I ever played in ( lebron 9). I'm gonna Stewart playing in my pythons but I wear ankle braces? Anybody else play in ankle braces and kobe 8s?

Back
Top Bottom