OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

on a serious note....lets try to remember what easter is really about.....lets not make it about sneakers and a damn bunny!
point taken
tired.gif
 but your on a sneaker thread forum son
mean.gif

damnit... was going to unds my easters today to go get some free boneless wings from wingstop because the lakers win yesterday.... but wingstop is closed :frown: guess the sneakergods dont want me to wear em so soon :lol:

Time to retire the worst basketball shoes I ever played in ( lebron 9). I'm gonna Stewart playing in my pythons but I wear ankle braces? Anybody else play in ankle braces and kobe 8s?

I wear the adidas speedwrap with my 8s. It doesn't cause any problems wearing them together.

damnit... was going to unds my easters today to go get some free boneless wings from wingstop because the lakers win yesterday.... but wingstop is closed :frown: guess the sneakergods dont want me to wear em so soon :lol:

bad timing for the win lol you should go Monday and get your wings

^^ KB24 is my last hope to dude, but another member (forgot their user name) said sometime this upcoming week they should be on there, no times or day announced unfortunately

ppl who come on here and say I'm going to be going early or even lining up at hoh for the gradients are only shooting themselves in the foot.

Purple Gradients will be my Inks. I'm going to get 2 pair and beat the crap out of both of them. And I will love every single second of it.

Last edited:

the ones in the hood are open :rofl: but, I don't think they have that offer over here >:

The Easters are cool but I can't see myself wearing a colorful ***** sneaker like that as a grown ***** man lol

Hey All, did the Kobe VII Easter sell out as fast as the Easters this year? I ask because I saw a bunch of last years Easters in the outlets last month.
C'mon Son!!! Not one single easter shoe from last year moved fast...This year's Easter collection just absolutely murdered last year's collection...easily

on a serious note....lets try to remember what easter is really about.....lets not make it about sneakers and a damn bunny!

Hold up, you're in a sneaker forum, and saying its not about the sneakers??

I'm gonna go to McDonald's and tell them not to forget what easter is about, and to not make it about chicken nuggets today.

Pic up there is nice, but socks are too OD for me.

Last edited:
Hey All, did the Kobe VII Easter sell out as fast as the Easters this year? I ask because I saw a bunch of last years Easters in the outlets last month.

C'mon Son!!! Not one single easter shoe from last year moved fast...This year's Easter collection just absolutely murdered last year's collection...easily

Kds sold with the quickness.

Anyone that got DSG shipping mind telling me where they ship from? My status just says label printed so I can't figure part out.

Back
Top Bottom