OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Hope the gradient will be available on iD

I know NT will provide some
nthat.gif
colorways
if they do then i hope they let us fade the colors we want none of that pre chosen colors bull 

AHH, we've come a long way since the first few pages of this thread.... :smokin
if you really look at it, not really, the outsole looks the same, the heel looks the same, even the upper material looks the same, the only things that changed were the insert and the swoosh positioning

Shouldn't the insole be one of the colors from the shoe, such as court purple, blackened blue or laser purple. Why is it green? Is the insole from NikeiD?

Last edited:
Never owned Kobe's. Do they run TTS? Sorry if this has been asked a ton of times. I'm new to this thread.

kobe 8s run TTS

kobe 5/6/7 run a bit small
man, why you liein?

5/6/7 were all tts

now if you mean to say they were narrow, say that, but the length is definitely proper
For me the 4 and 7 were the only two kobe sigs that were 1/2 small. 1-3,5,6,8 are all TTS even though 6 and 8 run snug but are a good fit.

Shouldn't the insole be one of the colors from the shoe, such as court purple, blackened blue or laser purple. Why is it green? Is the insole from NikeiD?
I've thought about this too. Perhaps this person swapped out an iD insole.

They could be using one of their broken-in lunarlon insoles. Or could this mean it comes as a sport ready insole?  Who knows

The Easter came in today, they r so dope in person. The color r so vibrant, very sick shoes. These r IMO prolly the best VIII yet.

Back
Top Bottom