OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

http://store.lakersnation.com/vino-t-shirt.html

No Home Elites yet on the NDC calendar but Lebron and KD are. Probably will see it pop up when Lakers get a good cushion with the 8th seed lol. Utah got an easier schedule the rest of the way though.

They most likely be $220 since Lebron and KD's Homes got a $20 price bump. :smh:

Ugh just missed it [emoji]128545[/emoji]. Repped for the link though. Hopefully Ndc does a big restock soon with the bhm and exts can dream

may 25th for a Laker cw :smh: :stoneface: >: who the hell knows if the Lakers will even be playing then... some stupid BS. Guess I'll be waiting until they hit outlets or something before I buy em like I did with the last couple Laker home cws.

FML!!! Missed out again!!! :smh:

Purple gradients May 11!! source: Kb824.com!!!

Day before Mother's Day. I'm already going all out for my girl on that day. :frown:

may 25th for a Laker cw :smh: :stoneface: >: who the hell knows if the Lakers will even be playing then... some stupid BS. Guess I'll be waiting until they hit outlets or something before I buy em like I did with the last couple Laker home cws.

I agree with everything here. Hoping they have the Full logo on the heel nonetheless.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom