OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

that site is already stating the release date for purple gradients is may 11. wonder where they're getting their info?
theres been mentions that indicated a CW that resembled the fades would drop on may 11th nothing new dude, and its a good chance it will happen

Damn...  I was off the thread for like 15 minutes and totally missed the BHM link.  Props for the link though

Probably wouldn't have got em anyway

Damn...  I was off the thread for like 15 minutes and totally missed the BHM link.  Props for the link though

Probably wouldn't have got em anyway
Everybody tried, one person got lucky...so yeah you're probably right 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Anyone else was able to cop the BHM on Villa's restock? Crazy...how these restocked randomly.
I already have them so I didn't try for any extras. Was just trying to help whoever I could on NT out. It popped up on my twitter so I clicked the link hoping for some Royals but no dice 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

that site is already stating the release date for purple gradients is may 11. wonder where they're getting their info?

Seems to be based on the same info we have.

Nike's tricks are working. Got everyone putting pieces of info together like detectives. :smh: Just for the purple fades, Nike... just for the purple fades.

If I do end up getting the elites (not at retail), I may just cut the flywire off. It is so wack...

[h2]pianoman thank you soooo much for sharing off kb824.com.. [/h2]
Nike Kobe 8 – Purple Gradient – May 11, 2013 – Pricing not yet available.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom