OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Think I'm gonna have to break out my Blue Lights for the first time...

Its just that kind of day :smh:

Last edited:
came on thread to see latest kobe 8 sneaker news, then noticed the thread turned into a funeral of sorts for kobe!  

Last edited:
What else do you expect haha? The man may never play basketball again but lets just talk about the shoes...?

So how many of y'all are passing on the home elites now?

What else do you expect haha? The man may never play basketball again but lets just talk about the shoes...?

So how many of y'all are passing on the home elites now?

Those Homes were dead to me when he first put them on...

But now...don't even want to be near those things :smh:

Honestly, ask yourself THIS question:

Do you really care about Kobe Bryant himself, and his gruesome injury?

Or do you just care about the future of the shoeline!!????
mean.gif

Whenever I stray to the caring of the shoe line, I remember that the poor old man has it off worse....

I shed real tears during that interview, it does feel like he died. They're showing the replay of the game already and it feels like I'm watching a ghost or something.

Just unreal and now I'm super depressed. Just tough trying to accept it and this is coming from a die-hard fan. I can only imagine what he feels like after all of the work he put in this season and how well he was playing. He literally played till he had nothing left. Hit those back to back threes and then hit the two free-throws to tie the game with a torn Achilles, unbelievable.

As a Kobe fan I will continue to support him and buy his gear regardless if he ever plays again. That was my plan whenever he retires, it's not going to change now.

Maybe I wont buy the elites because of the price, but everything else that I like and if I've got the money for, they will be purchased. All you phony *** Kobe fans can stop buying his shoes for all I care.

THIS.......

Decided to wear all my Nike Kobe's 1-8 to the gym until he returns from injury. I've got faith he'll be back my personal way of supporting it. Call it weird if you want I don't care. First day Kobe 8 BHM, forgot to rock the BHM Elite socks with them though.

mean.gif

Whenever I stray to the caring of the shoe line, I remember that the poor old man has it off worse....
Shoe line hasn't even crossed my mind personally

It could've happened in the Sulfurs.  It's just coincidence that he was wearing those sneakers.  I'm not going to hate on the shoe because of this as it seems ridiculous.

Last edited:
Think I'm gonna have to break out my Blue Lights for the first time...

Its just that kind of day :smh:

I'm feeling the same way. I JUST copped my double of those last night and it's been raining like crazy here in Jersey. Seems like the perfect elements.

mean.gif

poor old man?

millionaire and in 30's

never good to see someone hurt, but did u really think that you get less injuries the longer you play?

some of y'all taking him being injured and possibly retiring worse than if you lost ya job or something!

He'll be alright and so will his supporters!

now back to the SNEAKER thread....

Or do you just care about the future of the shoeline!!????:smh:

I'm sure most people here have a true concern for Kobe, his health, and/or the Lakers organization. That's probably what led people to start buying the shoes in the first place.

But considering this is a thread about the Kobe 8, we're just trying to keep it relevant with the shoe so s dub doesn't have to moderate the thread and start deleting posts

Last edited:
I'm actually looking forward to the superhero poison green blue elites. I did a 180 on em as I saw better pictures and on foot ones as well. Should be able to use a coupon and cop too, only way I'm getting them.

People still hating on the superheroes? I don't have room to talk much I did too but I don't have any green shoes and was thinkin about the poison green upper on iDs, but elites with the forefoot and heel zoom inserts are worth paying the same price as an iD (that's assuming a FTL bday coupon will be allowed, which I don't see why not...)

^ honestly, the heroes are the only Elite I liked from the start. The Away elite grew on me. Not big on the homes. I still think the 7s were better IMO though.

I'm actually looking forward to the superhero poison green blue elites. I did a 180 on em as I saw better pictures and on foot ones as well. Should be able to use a coupon and cop too, only way I'm getting them.

People still hating on the superheroes? I don't have room to talk much I did too but I don't have any green shoes and was thinkin about the poison green upper on iDs, but elites with the forefoot and heel zoom inserts are worth paying the same price as an iD (that's assuming a FTL bday coupon will be allowed, which I don't see why not...)

I don't 'hate' the Superheroes, but I just can't get down on the $200+ price tag.

I need them and the Black/Gold to go on discount before I'd consider purchasing.

Wouldn't mind just buying the insert separately tho

I think if you buy the separate insert you only get heel zoom, so that's why I'm more intrigued with the superheroes...

Those Homes were dead to me when he first put them on...

But now...don't even want to be near those things :smh:

When I ruptured my Achilles I threw everything away that I had on when it happened..Socks, draws, and even the shoes...I wonder if Kobe will do the same

Back
Top Bottom