OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Earl Clark's Instagram

Hey everyone. I've been looking for kobe 8 year of the snakes size 9 everywhere and can't find them lol. Anyone know where I can get them except paying 200 on eBay??

Is it me or did the 8's sell out quick this year? I can't seem to find any Kobe in a 13 in Indianapolis unlike last year with the 7's

Loved this shoe for a long time (many of you helped with pics), but thought I wasn't gonna be able to cop the Red Camo and Pythons anymore in a 14. Was up in Phx last Sunday and the FTL in AZ Mills had the Sulfers in size 14 - which shocked me, and the Teals, but nothing else. Came back home to Tucson and was gonna see if my local FTL here could do a store search, and low and behold they still had size 14's in the Red Camo's, Pythons, Easters, and the Superhero Elites. I'm glad some local stores are finally getting in bigger sizes, having to do all this online is getting too painful.

plan on breakin out my pythons on the court this week. hope they are damn good. scared of slippage inside because my feet sweat like crazy :smh:

Hey everyone. I've been looking for kobe 8 year of the snakes size 9 everywhere and can't find them lol. Anyone know where I can get them except paying 200 on eBay??
Hate when my ?s get unanswered so i'll help ya out 
wink.gif
 There are 3 different kinds of YOTS if you didn't already know. The two EXTs you are probably only going to find on ebay/craigslist. The red camos/valentines you can probably still find by stock locating at FTL. The sku is on the front page. 

plan on breakin out my pythons on the court this week. hope they are damn good. scared of slippage inside because my feet sweat like crazy :smh:
man, same here, that slippage is no joke, i HAVE to wear elite socks with my 2012 hyperdunks or else im done

ive never had a real issue with in shoe slipping until now, it really does slow up your cross overs/cuts/defense

Hate when my ?s get unanswered so i'll help ya out 
wink.gif
 There are 3 different kinds of YOTS if you didn't already know. The two EXTs you are probably only going to find on ebay/craigslist. The red camos/valentines you can probably still find by stock locating at FTL. The sku is on the front page. 
you can still find all 3 online but it will higher than retail.

Is it me or did the 8's sell out quick this year? I can't seem to find any Kobe in a 13 in Indianapolis unlike last year with the 7's
It's you.

Most pairs sat for weeks, still sitting in some areas.

You can't be hesitant on picking pairs up like the past models.

man, same here, that slippage is no joke, i HAVE to wear elite socks with my 2012 hyperdunks or else im done

ive never had a real issue with in shoe slipping until now, it really does slow up your cross overs/cuts/defense

i wanna wear my no show cotton socks, ive got NBA socks but dont wanna wear higher socks with these. i know i wont have slippage issues with those but damn, we will see.

Back
Top Bottom