OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Pretty sure that if I get any elites, I will cut the flywire off. Just trying to wrap my head around altering the shoe like that, I never mess with customizing my shoes...

Pretty sure that if I get any elites, I will cut the flywire off. Just trying to wrap my head around altering the shoe like that, I never mess with customizing my shoes...

yeah, i thought about that, too. only problem is, it'll be pretty noticeable since you can't cut them all the way down to the midsole.

i wanna wear my no show cotton socks, ive got NBA socks but dont wanna wear higher socks with these. i know i wont have slippage issues with those but damn, we will see.

Yo Z I have the same problem and added baby powder inside the shoes and on my foot an hour before game time. It stayed dried and no slippage.

KVN

My hoh seems to have all the kobes they have sitting. We have pythons, volts, blue lights, and red camo. Going back tomorrow to buy the supernatural hoodie 40% off also have blue lights hoodie 40% off as well will ask about sizes.

My hoh seems to have all the kobes they have sitting. We have pythons, volts, blue lights, and red camo. Going back tomorrow to buy the supernatural hoodie 40% off also have blue lights hoodie 40% off as well will ask about sizes.

Which HoH?

you fail to realize that my feet get VERY sweaty unlike like most of you :lol: no lie

I can relate. I go with regular dri fit Nike socks or elite socks. Don't really notice much slipping but I also buy all my basketball shoes to fit tight pretty much solely to prevent too much slippage.

Ask em if they do phone orders. :D

Damn...I thought I could resist getting a pair of fades cuz I think I already have enough 8s, but it's gonna be tough. Definitely one of the better purple based Kobes I've seen in a while IMO.

ahhhhh the wait...

more and more i see the super hero elites the more i want!!!

also got work off on the 11th for a quick visit to the dr in the morning :D

Earl Clark's Instagram

i saw kobe post on instagram that he gave all his teammates laptops today so that might be whats inside

just returned a size 13 red camo at DSG,

heads up for online lurkers.

needed money for the birthday and purple gradients.

birthday couponnnn can't wait

plan on breakin out my pythons on the court this week. hope they are damn good. scared of slippage inside because my feet sweat like crazy :smh:
man, same here, that slippage is no joke, i HAVE to wear elite socks with my 2012 hyperdunks or else im done

ive never had a real issue with in shoe slipping until now, it really does slow up your cross overs/cuts/defense

i wanna wear my no show cotton socks, ive got NBA socks but dont wanna wear higher socks with these. i know i wont have slippage issues with those but damn, we will see.
i stopped wearing no shows in 2009 man, most of the shoes rub my ankles raw, my achilles has a scar from Sharkleys back in 08, my sides have scars from GDLs from like 04

the 8s have a super stiff tongue, and it is sharp, you might wanna go with high quarters at the very least, unless the tongue doesnt bother you

Back
Top Bottom