OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Purple fades (and inlines and amnesties) MY BODY IS READY!

Bonus-
Man, that's risky as hell buyin stuff like that before the shoes even come out...lol. I was almost mad when I bought the Blue Elite Kobe socks and the shoes moved the way they did...just make sure you don't take no tags off, lol

i stopped wearing no shows in 2009 man, most of the shoes rub my ankles raw, my achilles has a scar from Sharkleys back in 08, my sides have scars from GDLs from like 04

the 8s have a super stiff tongue, and it is sharp, you might wanna go with high quarters at the very least, unless the tongue doesnt bother you
I wear no shows as often as I can with my kicks, but whenever I do I have a pair of ankle or quarter socks with me for back up just incase.

i wanna wear my no show cotton socks, ive got NBA socks but dont wanna wear higher socks with these. i know i wont have slippage issues with those but damn, we will see.
Yo Z I have the same problem and added baby powder inside the shoes and on my foot an hour before game time. It stayed dried and no slippage.

KVN
Under the soles or what?

i stopped wearing no shows in 2009 man, most of the shoes rub my ankles raw, my achilles has a scar from Sharkleys back in 08, my sides have scars from GDLs from like 04

the 8s have a super stiff tongue, and it is sharp, you might wanna go with high quarters at the very least, unless the tongue doesnt bother you
I wear no shows as often as I can with my kicks, but whenever I do I have a pair of ankle or quarter socks with me for back up just incase.
when you hoop? or just go out>

I have ****** up knees so I haven't balled in years. I'm old :\ so just casual for me...

Only time I wore a pair of 8s I wore no show NBA socks and I didn't have a problem.

I do have a big problem with some lows and mids rubbing my Achilles raw if I wear no shows... All depends on the actual shoe.

Sulfur's came in!

Debating should if I should get the Red EXT & Volts....Making some Nike ID's in Chaos, Teal, and maybe WHAT THE KOBE'S (Inspired by dareal08)

Haven't been more happy about a single pair of shoes that really grew on me!

Red exts are fire! If you want em, do it. I love my pair.

Volts are clean as hell too.
Why you got me all worked up and now having to go get them along with the Poison Green & Black/Gold Elites & Court Purple Fades.......

Red exts are a weird color combo, but I kinda liked em from the jump. Had a chance to grab for retail so I did... Very glad I did so.

can't wait for the gradients, only kobes im interested in right now.. the elite 8s looks funny to me, the addition of the flywire doesn't look right, it might be better in performance wise but aesthetic wise it aint helping.. might just be me..

I'm sure it's been posted somewhere but how much will the Black/Gold Kobe Elites cost? The ones being released June 1st.

220. will be a + model.
Uggggghhhh. I knew they would be expensive. I'm still buying them though.

I hate how they add the Nike+ forcing you to pay more. Most people probably don't even use it. They should make the Nike+ feature optional at checkout for an extra price.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom