OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Ma
you got a different bug then ive only had that suction sound happen about 3 times 
laugh.gif
Maybe it's do to my size and weight on the shoe. I'm 6'2" and 220lbs. I dunno but I do know the sound is coming from the rear bottom circle on the sole. Suck suck suck suck suck! Yeah it sounds like that. I hate it! Dammit but I love the shoe. 6 pair of 8s and all do it. :/ it's a bummer really.

I always read about this squeak sound but I haven't heard it yet. I rotate my shoes daily so maybe I haven't worn them enough. I do get that suction sound every step I take. That's on every pair of 8s I have. That is annoying! Haahaa

That suction sound is coming from the outside heel where the shozoku is inside that circle/cup.

The sound will go away with a little wear on the outsole.

I would have this discussion with you, then showing how you are incorrect. But I am certain that with the facts that I would present, it would only result in catcalls and then complaints about derailing, then possible mod intervention on a thread which features a pseudo popular shoe, one that happens to be a low. However, what I will say is that there is something to proprioception, and why it works in both highs and mids, then not so much in lows.

Even with his current issues with his ankles, there is a reason that Steph Curry does not, and then cannot, and should not, wear lows.

Good luck.
whatever man.. you can be technical 'bout it, thing is, it's an opinion.. and it's MY opinion. it's based on personal experience and whatever you try to say/do/explain, it all boils down to accepting what other people say in the same way that i accept your opinion ( or fact, or whatever you call them). maybe you're right, cause you're the 'professional' one, at the end of the day, you're just stuck in anonymity in this forum and you just have to suck it up and respect that not everyone will agree with you. peace out bro!

You do realize that the findings on proprioception are scientifically backed, then are not an opinion, correct?

I just want to be clear, because it seems that you read with your eyes closed.
scientifically backed doesnt make it universally applicable to everyone's ankle/body parts.. just want to be clear

What's clear is that you have no clue as to what you are talking about.

The issue is about RISK.

That's the reason that there are levels of protection in regard to supportive devices for body parts.

Is that clear?
yeah there are risks.. i get that. like a smoker has an increased risk of getting lung cancer than a non smoker, like someone not wearing seatbelt has a higher risk of dying in an accident than someone who wore theirs, etc etc... at the end of the day, someone who smokes all their life can have the cleanest lungs and someone who doesnt can get the disease, someone who didnt wear their seatbelt can drive 100-effin-mph with his eyes closed and still not die in an accident compared to someone who drove as slow as a turtle, wore all the straps the car afforded as safety precautions but still got demolished by a speeding truck. 

like i said, if your ankle has to roll, it has to roll.. dont matter if you're wearing highs, lows, mids.

went out of my way, but yeah... 

Got the fades pretty easy in store, but due to the flamboyant look of the venice beach i doubt that shoe will be the same around here

@Sole Reaver

I thought so too. Kam, in the restock thread mentioned that these were releasing on the 25th (perhaps it was an error/typo). Take it with a grain of salt, i guess.

Last edited:
Look, regardless of ankle stability, lets keep this thread moving.

Professional - educate people on ankle stability somewhere else dude. its obvious that we don't need the lecture. let us break our ankles sideways and just say, "I told you so."

@Sole Reaver

I thought so too. Kam, in the restock thread mentioned that these were releasing on the 25th (perhaps it was an error/typo). Take it with a grain of salt, i guess.
yea idk who kam is and i dont think a restock thread would have much info on the 8s i wouldnt hold my breath if nike messing up on color description its happened before. theyre lagging it on nike ID emails aswell about 3 weeks late lol. slurps are ugly 2 me though would wanna c how those homes would look in person

Look, regardless of ankle stability, lets keep this thread moving.

Professional - educate people on ankle stability somewhere else dude. its obvious that we don't need the lecture. let us break our ankles sideways and just say, "I told you so."
ill break my ankles if i want 
tongue.gif

No Mambacurial talk? This is the Kobe thread right? I need info?

Sorry...we can't give you what we don't have...

Many in this thread are waiting to see if/when there will be a U.S. release date. :nerd:

I'm sure when one is made known, this thread will jump 15 - 20 pages...

That's some top notch trolling in this thread. So glad the waiting period is gone. Love all these new kids in here. Now im off to coach sarcastiball. :smh:

Agreed.

At this point in this discussion, one can only hope.

now ur wishin this dude breaks his ankles. seriously dude, just leave. nobody wants you here nor your opinions/facts/useless posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
LMFAO at the last couple pages... if you dont like the shoe keep your negative nancyism to your damn self and go complain about something else somewhere else

....patiently waiting on the venice beaches hopefully GS sizes dont go to quick my lady is hounding me for em since she didnt get faded like me

Last edited:
No Mambacurial talk? This is the Kobe thread right? I need info?

As of right now there's not much to talk about. Yes, it's a Euro exclusive shoe with no US release date. If you want the shoe now you ebay, rmkstore, air-knight, kicks-crew, and kixpress to buy from. Yes the price is a lot more than what we're used to paying for Kobe's but that's the price you pay for exclusive shoes.

Whether it comes to the US or not I'm happy that I bought mine.

Back
Top Bottom