OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

You guys think the TB colorways will be the colors that have solid uppers?

Patiently waiting for some solid ol uppers. I really like the engineered mesh on this shoe.

Mambacurials are popping up at more locations in Asia, haven't seen any Euro retailers fwiw.  More results from Rakuten, last week only 1 at 260... now closer to 200.  still probably 230-250 with Tenso shipping.

i copped from id4shoes, no regrets even if they do pop up here.

You guys think the TB colorways will be the colors that have solid uppers?

Patiently waiting for some solid ol uppers. I really like the engineered mesh on this shoe.

would make sense. time will tell i suppose. i prolly would have made an id pair with a solid upper. none of the patterns do it for me except the ones released in stores. i want something wit clear soles.

Word games.

Interesting.

Do you have children?

If so, when they do something wrong, and you criticize them for their wrong doing, does that mean that you do not like your kids? 

I am not beating a dead horse here, I am simply getting it clear. There is a clear distinction between giving criticism, and then showing an obvious dislike.

Where is S Dubl to drop the hammer??? :nerd:

As of right now there's not much to talk about. Yes, it's a Euro exclusive shoe with no US release date. If you want the shoe now you ebay, rmkstore, air-knight, kicks-crew, and kixpress to buy from. Yes the price is a lot more than what we're used to paying for Kobe's but that's the price you pay for exclusive shoes.

Whether it comes to the US or not I'm happy that I bought mine.
Euro and Asia exclusive 

btw not a lot of more size options popped up on Rakuten, the 3/2 stores that added them only have size 10.

also id4shoes has only a few sizes and raised their prices...

still no info on the Kobe 8 NSW Lifestyle, 2 CWs supposed to drop in a FEW days?!?!

They change this calendar pretty frequently, surprised no pics have popped up.  My guess is this date won't stick and will be pushed back, updated on their site on the 17th when they haven't dropped.

Same thing happened for Lebron X Black Mint Suede

I'm passing on the Venice Beach. I just don't like the colorway and the ASG trumps it in terms of loudness.

strangely enough even tho it has what appears to be a clear sole i liked them better when pics surfaced of the yellow sole. easy pass now. plus ive got my gradients. i think im done with the kobe 8 now unless amnesties release and i really have to see better pics of those

why is jimmyjazz charging $150? i thought they were a retail company..

jj isn't the only one that charges 150 for these. dsg has and footlocker and co has. anyone that ordered those pairs tho probably isn't complaining esp if they didn't have to pay sales tax.

ie http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=18149866

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom