OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Only reason I ordered on Ndc was juuuust incase I couldn't grab in store. Was easy in store, coulda grabbed multiple pairs between the two stores that got em. Only one other dude was waiting up there, and it was for those kids jordan Vs.

Prob gonna send my extra pair from Ndc back.
Hahaha. we had the same plan. reason I didn't go with NDC is it takes a week before I get the shoe, was going to try DSG on how fast/slow their shipping was. now I know where my plan A next time.

Oh and thank you for the fellow NT'er that pm me willing to help me out. Thank you very much ! you know who you are 
wink.gif

Dsg and Ndc are about the same shipping time for me out in Cali. I always prefer Ndc because of the free returns, and excellent customer service.

I only do dsg if its something overhyped and I'm worried i won't be able to get elsewhere.

Just got a text from my FTL connect! So looks like they got their shipment for next Friday already. Can't wait.

As for the Mambacurials, looks like I'm gonna have to double up. I'm not even mad I spent what I spent on them. It's all part of the game.
Man, man, man...These shoes are either a hit or miss...I Just Don't Know!!! It's something about these 8 that make me wanna get em' all no matter how they look

The mailman dropped these off today.

I'm pleased for the price I got them for. :smokin

Last edited:
Yup, got the dreaded email from Richards. What a **** !  They ain't getting any business from me in the future :\

looks like richards is the new fnl with all these cancellations. hope all who got cancelled were able to secure a pair. if you didnt try the atl niketown on a phone order. they had them as of yesterday and were doing phone orders. i would also try las vegas and chicago if atl is out.

The mailman dropped these off today.

I'm pleased for the price I got them for. :smokin

Those are sick, people gonna regret not getting those in the future. Only thing I don't like about it is the flywire, shoe would've been soo much fresher without them. Nice pick up. Can't wait to get my purple gradients, they coming in today :smile:

Fed Ex done lost my damn purple fades package.Talking about they delivered it but I was here all day and got nothing.It says they left it at my front door but I heard or saw nothing.

I am glad I ordered from D**** and got a pair.

Backpack Jimmy got me again.

any hoopers try different insoles for the kobe 8s? i like the lunar but it bottoms out way to fast vs the kobe vi with zoom air which held up for a long time

Nice man! I hope he you get them for your lil bro. Real Talk. :smokin

Thanks. If your planning on copping, I hope you get yours too. :nthat:

Those are sick, people gonna regret not getting those in the future. Only thing I don't like about it is the flywire, shoe would've been soo much fresher without them. Nice pick up. Can't wait to get my purple gradients, they coming in today :smile:

I love them. The exposed flywire doesn't bother me at all. Congrats! You won't be disappointed with the Fades.

Are Richards and DSG's two in the same? Cause my cancellation email from DSG on fades looks exactly the same as the one from Richards.

tongue.gif
Lol omg funniest comment I've read in a while. Yes, DSG and Richard's are the same. How did you even order from "Richard's" without noticing it was DSG?

Last edited:
any hoopers try different insoles for the kobe 8s? i like the lunar but it bottoms out way to fast vs the kobe vi with zoom air which held up for a long time
I haven't myself, I've just been rotating the lunars in and out of each of a couple of my pairs to keep em fresh.  Right now rotating between about 3 insoles.

NTer Cnami1 has used the Jordan 2012 inserts I believe.  He said they work pretty well.

Lol omg funniest comment I've read in a while. Yes, DSG and Richard's are the same. How did you even order from "Richard's" without noticing it was DSG?
im pretty sure he was asking cause he kept reading that richards kept cancelling orders and was wondering if DSG was the same site cause he ordered from DSG and his order got cancelled aswell

Back
Top Bottom