OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Lace swap that i found in target
Looks good. Pythons are still my favorite.

Sulfers, BHM, Easter= in that order for the worst of the 8s for me. Never understood the love on here for sulfers. ASG to me take out all 3 of those, easily. The BHM looks silly to me(as they all usually do). Easters, the yellow in these just kill it for me. At this point all I want that I'm missing to date are the red suades. Opinion, opinion, opinion! And people will attack cuz sulfers aren't something I like. Yup.

Does anyone know what kobe 8 are coming out may 25 an have proof it's the Venice beach" every dealer I asked said it was the home an not the Venice beach???? An this is including foot locker an shoe palace

With all of the hate for the Venice Beaches it will be an easy cop.

Yall bet not change yall minds and if yall do,do after the release date ahaha.

The Kobe's that are coming out on may 25 are the home not the Venice beach I have a FTL connect an he said its the home

Saw the purple fades in person today and just as with the pics, I wasn't feeling em. The Mambacurials are starting to grow on me but I know ill never have anything to wear with them. Wish they came out with a diff colorway.

That's a ne
The Kobe's that are coming out on may 25 are the home not the Venice beach I have a FTL connect an he said its the home

That's a negative bro I was jz @ my connects store n held the vb's and paid for them...he jz told me too from his manager that the black elites dropped last sat. Too but that was impossible cuz no one had me

Jz a heads up ya'll my FTL got the VB's n they r a low volume store n all of them wer surprised wen they opened the boxes so don't think it would b a easy cop...do ur homework and befriend...that's wat i did n now I don't have to worry....jz take care of ur connects

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom