OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I know pics have been posted but here's a few more....these are pretty nice in person.

DSG screwed me hard. They confirmed my order on May 11 and 12th. I get an email this morning saying cancelled because it it was not in inventory. Complete BS, I hope that company burns down too the ground. 

I will have to have my local FTL do an inventory look up and have it shipped to me, for some reason they only do this 2 weeks after release dates.

*sigh*

DSG screwed me hard. They confirmed my order on May 11 and 12th. I get an email this morning saying cancelled because it it was not in inventory. Complete BS, I hope that company burns down too the ground. 

I will have to have my local FTL do an inventory look up and have it shipped to me, for some reason they only do this 2 weeks after release dates.

*sigh*

lol

*sigh*
They need to get their ish together quick because this is unacceptable.

For the Kobe 8s as a whole, yes shoe of the year. If the Lebron was the same price, I think it might be a tie or a it may be a different story. On feet for me I gotta say the Lebron feels way better. But I do love the Kobe 8 model for sure. Great shoe.

Pretty heartbroken., I should have been able to get the fades with a 25% off discount here in Canada, but the system didn't register the discount and decided to pass. I tried again later (one anything remotely close to my size was gone) and sure enough, the discount registered. SMH. Managed to locate a pair in my size, but I don't know if I can drop $200 (the price after taxes here in Canada), knowing I could have gotten them for $140. Ugh. 

Back
Top Bottom