OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I posted a picture of the VB's that my FTL connect sent me after they received their shipment this morning. They only received 12 pairs but they might get more. And if you're too lazy to look back a few pages here's the picture again.

I posted a picture of the VB's that my FTL connect sent me after they received their shipment this morning. They only received 12 pairs but they might get more. And if you're too lazy to look back a few pages here's the picture again.

Same here bro he even texted me my size....lol....but my connect his clutch...said he got me if they get the mambacurial n black elites...

Vbs aren't trash, but I won't own a pair. Same with glass blue VIs. They grew on me, but just couldn't pull the trigger even at outlet prices.

Man what is up with the ads on this site?

Liam Nieses keeps smiling at me on the right side of the page.I aint liking his interactive vibe.

Creepy as hell lol.

They could do a galaxy but nit the usual like a black upper with 3M stars on the upper and a milky glow in the dark sole with a clear glow in the dark swoosh. The EM could be used for so much crazy **** like that but instead we get the VBs... :smh:

Same here bro he even texted me my size....lol....but my connect his clutch...said he got me if they get the mambacurial n black elites...

I been a fan of the VB since I first saw them. I need those but I sit and think I have 8 pairs of kobe 8s. It's like I can't stop buying them. Then there's the black elites. Hopefully white home and amnesty drop.

Last edited:
I been a fan of the VB since I first saw them. I need those but I sit and think I have 8 pairs of kobe 8s. It's like I can't stop buying them. Then there's the black elites. Hopefully white home and amnesty drop.
Maaannnn i got 7 pairs myself bro n growing...can't resist n help it...the black/yellows boxes r taking over...

Back
Top Bottom