OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

DSG screwed me hard. They confirmed my order on May 11 and 12th. I get an email this morning saying cancelled because it it was not in inventory. Complete BS, I hope that company burns down too the ground. 

I will have to have my local FTL do an inventory look up and have it shipped to me, for some reason they only do this 2 weeks after release dates.

*sigh*
***** being some *****. I was worried when I ordered from them but everything worked out. Its unfortunate they do this to people days after, but I'm glad you have a back up plan plus I know the fades are still sitting in many stores because not everyone in the world likes a purple shoe.

sneaker news posted new pics... here is 1...

Anybody know what Kobe 8's will be restocked on the 25th?
i have a feeling we will be seeing a restock on a lot of GR kobe's such as the sulfurs, pythons, etc. I still see some around, pretty sure nike still have some remaining and will sell them online to get rid of innovatory.

So who else thinks Kobe's are the shoe of the year?

Considering all aspects(performance, design, colorways, price) the Kobe 8 crushes everything else this season. I personally prefer the Adidas CQ for ball atm though
Of the big 3 Nike bball sigs this year it's no contest the Kobes get my vote. It's the best overall balance of performance, price, colorways, etc. For me this year, it was Kobe > Lebron > KD. Last year I probably would've gone Lebron > KD > Kobe.

The cp3.6 this year copped on sale are a strong contender for best combo of value and performance as well but those Kobe's just feel so light when you put them on that first time.

As far as I'm concerned I could give a what about which Kobe colorway is the "best".  Don't give a what if your mambacurious, volt cultural, totally faded or the hasheesh made you fall for Venice beach.  What we can all agree on is that the Kobe 8 is the dopest shoe currently on planet, and could go down as an All Time Favorite.  By no means have I been in the shoe game the longest, but I know my feet and they've never been happier.  I could have my least favorite colorway on, and I would still feel like I'm walking on cloud nine.  Usually I'm a one or two cop colorway cat for a particular sneaker, but with the 8s it has been an all out fallout.  Currently at five colorways, and I already know they'll be five more.  Honestly I'd rock and own each colorway if I could.  They're that crazy comfortable johnny goes bananas.  Just can't quite quit when you're snake-bit.

#COUNTONCORBY  #TEAMNOTJAYCUB 

Last edited:
Shouldn't have slept on the Purple Fades, pictures are looking nice. The more I see the MCs, the more I don't like them. The official pics look great of course but some of the other pics, not so much. You can totally see the outline of where the swoosh was orginally, that's no bueno. :smh:

Yea that outline on that picture of the mc kills it.

Liking the new pictures of the Venice beaches.

Back
Top Bottom