OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Would've preferred these as the the Venice Beach

But the pair that is releasing will do. They scream Barcelona to me to be honest, don't know why. But I do see the VB resemblance. Also can't wait for the MC's.

Yea I am feeling the yellow soles way more.
Any way to get the Venice beach with the soles in the picture above?

Damn these 8s gon hurt my pockets.The 25th might have prople $500 or $600 alone.

Last edited:
Yea I am feeling the yellow soles way more.
Any way to get the Venice beach with the soles in the picture above?

Damn these 8s gon hurt my pockets.The 25th might have prople $500 or $600 alone.
You'd have to locate someone with the sample. Could be one pair only.

I like the yellow sole much more on the VBs, still wouldn't push me to scoop.

Wonder how the fades would look with a yellow sole :nerd:

Would've preferred these as the the Venice Beach

But the pair that is releasing will do. They scream Barcelona to me to be honest, don't know why. But I do see the VB resemblance. Also can't wait for the MC's.
honestly they scream Captain Planet (i believe i said this before), they are nothing in resemblance to Barcelona FC and officially named VB. Even the kobe 7s were not the correct colors at all, the only detail is their team logo behind the tongue and those were the official "Barcelona" CW . you tell me if any of the "Barcelona" Kobe 7s match the real colors. they would've looked much better if they went with them...

the kobe 6s were on point though...

Last edited:
honestly they scream Captain Planet (i believe i said this before), they are nothing in resemblance to Barcelona FC and officially named VB. Even the kobe 7s were not the correct colors at all, the only detail is their team logo behind the tongue and those were the official "Barcelona" CW . you tell me if any of the "Barcelona" Kobe 7s match the real colors. they would've looked much better if they went with them...

the kobe 6s were on point though...

I know theyre officially named Venice Beach, but they resembled Barcelona to me with this jersey,

And I believe this is the closest to the 7's

Sorry to thread derail, so I'll just say this jersey with the Sulfurs or any black/yellow Kobe :nthat:

Nice shot but its still a horrible colorway. Not as ugly as those Lebron X MVPs but still goes in my ugly category.

^^^ That shoe gets thrown in the bonfire just like those mvp johns..

Love the clear sole on a Kobe 8 tho..Just give me a nice upper, like the Curial sole, and a sick CW, and Im there..

Actually prolly not a good thing tho, I tend to act funny style when wearing shoes with icy bottoms..

Last edited:
VBs are a def pass, the cw does nothing for me. Does anyone have an idea of how many releases are left for the 8?

Damn I was all in for vbs until I saw the clear bottom. What happen to the yellow bottom? On the fence now.

Liked the Venice beaches but don't like the laces I think I'm switch the asg laces with them. Never really liked the laces on the asg anyway.

Is it normal for kobe 8s outsole to soften that much? Or am I wearing it down that fast? (Im using my volts for a month now for balling. I play them outdoors in a somewhat smoothened cement surface)

Last edited:
If anyone has MCs could you take a good quality shot of the silhouette swoosh?

VBs up next, can't wait!!! Yellow sole looks much better but they're still nice with the clear.

i have a feeling we will be seeing a restock on a lot of GR kobe's such as the sulfurs, pythons, etc. I still see some around, pretty sure nike still have some remaining and will sell them online to get rid of innovatory.
Dang I hoping for some limited releases like BHM and Christmas. But if I strike out on the VB's ill get another pair of pythons. Thanks for the info!

VB's will sell out simply because Nike used the word "beach".

Hope y'all who like the shoe regardless of the name get your pair. I like everything except the yellow in this shoe

Back
Top Bottom