OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

VB's and im done with the 8's. just recieved my fades today.... in love and finally faded... the lady is mad tho.... thank you nike for not releasing GS sizes.

Off for three days and headed to visit the in laws. Brought these 8's with me for my mini trip.

I don't think anyone has actually seen those press release Easters in person. Never been any actual pics besides that one. Am I right to assume this pair doesn't exist. I'd love to see that print and swoosh

oooooh i like the little milky/translucent heel cup but why are they going with another grey sole??? shouldve just went all white wouldve been 
nthat.gif

might cop a pair of supernaturals for 130 off my guy this week 
grin.gif

I wish this was the new ID options. :frown:

Just got my GC pair in today and was able to find a DS pair of IV CD for a decent price. Glad I don't want those VB and don't need the MC.

Also for those interested in the GC pairs, the rubber is denser than the regular pairs. I could press down on the outsole along the toe box and it does give way from being a bit softer.
The GC is much stiffer and I couldn't squish the rubber like the regular pair. Looks like we have a clear winner with the GC for outdoor ball. Can't wait to unDS them.

Slowing down? It's starting to pick back up since easters.

5/11 purple gradients

5/25 VBs

6/1 elites

6/7 MCs

6/15 red snakes

and I think the blue snakes release in June too.

Slowing down? It's starting to pick back up since easters.

5/11 purple gradients
5/25 VBs
6/1 elites
6/7 MCs
6/15 red snakes

and I think the blue snakes release in June too.

My bad.. Should have clarified.

My interest is slowing down with the known colors nike is set to release.

Elites, MCs, and red snakes are cool.. but all passes for me

Back
Top Bottom