OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I know it only has zoom in the heel but I felt like that made a huge difference (and I'm a big fan of lunar- loved the IV). The lunar in the 8 feels a little too mushy. The tongue/cushion was more comfortable, I also felt like they fit a bit more snug and maybe I was just lucky last night, but the traction felt better (played on the same court as I have in the regular 8s). One downside is the laces come untied easier

Last edited:
I really want the insole cushion (with zoom forefort and heel) from the green superhero elites, but I don’t want the shoe.  I wish nike would just sell insole individually…for a somewhat reasonable price, maybe $50? 

Wish they came out with a white upper 8 instead of the hideous red snakes coming out which are an uglier version of the red camos IMO. No point in coming out with similar Cw's when you can release a simple cw as a white upper that hasn't been released that people have been asking for. I love nike to death but just don't understand what nike was thinking on this one.

I got my tickets for Friday. They're doing the selection process differently this time, but I haven't done a raffle in over a year so maybe it's always been this way. Basically the first and only ticket chosen is the 1st person in line. Then is goes in order from that ticket #. 

****, there goes my plan to camp at a FCFS HoH first and then go to another HoH with a winning ticket (hopefully) afterwards.

so whoever lines up 1st on RD gets there guaranteed pair then the ticket numbers that follow will get pairs regardless who else is lined up? WTF??? 

:x

so whoever lines up 1st on RD gets there guaranteed pair then the ticket numbers that follow will get pairs regardless who else is lined up? WTF??? 
It's not whoever lines up 1st, it's the winning ticket that's 1st. So if ticket #37 is drawn, Ticket #37 is 1st, #38 is 2nd, #39 3rd etc.

Last edited:
can anyone list all the Kobe 8s that released in GS sizes. Would be greatly appreciated. Trying to get my sister another pair. Got her the XMas already. 

can anyone list all the Kobe 8s that released in GS sizes. Would be greatly appreciated. Trying to get my sister another pair. Got her the XMas already. 
From memory...

sulfurs

xmas

asg

blue lights

supernaturals

superheros

pink (is there a name for these?)

pool parties

Back
Top Bottom