OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yeah graffiti is next option, blah

Meh...

Can we please get solid uppers Nike... PLEASE?!?

^thisI would even like the MC concept on ID, I kinda like the graffiti pair coming out but I don't really want that as an ID option.

You know a few of those Nike execs are looking through this thread and probably thinking, "Medical Mambas for $200... it just might work!" :nerd:

No, but seriously Nike... don't.

:smh: i hope not. this line already generates too much hype.. i mean, you have people waking up early just to get a GR? never heard of that happening before.

i can imagine how crazy people would go if they released a limited edition mid/high top. if i could get it for retail, i would, but wouldn't pay anymore than that.

i dont think solid option is ever coming

all those uppers suck except for the first ones that released

grafittits are TRASH btw

I have a question for you guys. To my knowledge...the Kobe 8 system has lunarlon. The Kobe 8 system Basketball+ is zoom right? is there that much of a difference when you use the shoes for indoor basketball? Also, im not a big fan of tracking my performance so the Sport+ is useless to me. Will the difference in cushioning differ drastically? For those who play with the Sport+, is it uncomfortable playing with those two things in the shoe (from the reveiews i read, i heard it was very very uncomfortable). your feedback is very much appreciated. Thanks guys!

I will say one thing, that graffiti print is better than the coral snake and YOTS confetti ID options, hands down.

Holiday print is still the best though...

I have a question for you guys. To my knowledge...the Kobe 8 system has lunarlon. The Kobe 8 system Basketball+ is zoom right? is there that much of a difference when you use the shoes for indoor basketball? Also, im not a big fan of tracking my performance so the Sport+ is useless to me. Will the difference in cushioning differ drastically? For those who play with the Sport+, is it uncomfortable playing with those two things in the shoe (from the reveiews i read, i heard it was very very uncomfortable). your feedback is very much appreciated. Thanks guys!

You have 3 different insoles:

#1. Lunarlon insole found in the regular Kobe 8.
#2. Zoom insole found in the Superhero Elite that come with forefoot and heel Zoom.
#3. Zoom insole found in the Black/Gold Elite that has heel Zoom ONLY.
The ASG and Supernaturals also have +enabled Zoom insoles.

All are great for indoor ball (their intended purpose). XDR soles are better for outdoor ball.

For basketball purposes, most feel that Zoom is more responsive than lunar.

And you don't have to put the +sensors in the shoes if you're not gonna use them, just keep them in the box. But the sensors do feel a little weird when placed in the shoes.

You can clearly tell that those mid's were specifically made for Kobe due to his injury.

Last edited:
You have 3 different insoles:

#1. Lunarlon insole found in the regular Kobe 8.
#2. Zoom insole found in the Superhero Elite that come with forefoot and heel Zoom.
#3. Zoom insole found in the Black/Gold Elite that has heel Zoom ONLY.
The ASG and Supernaturals also have +enabled Zoom insoles.

All are great for indoor ball (their intended purpose). XDR soles are better for outdoor ball.

For basketball purposes, most feel that Zoom is more responsive than lunar.

And you don't have to put the +sensors in the shoes if you're not gonna use them, just keep them in the box. But the sensors do feel a little weird when placed in the shoes.
so if i were to buy a pair of kobe area 72s, does it have zoom heel or zoom heel and front too? so if i dont put the sensors in, will it be weird if its hollow there? 

so if i were to buy a pair of kobe area 72s, does it have zoom heel or zoom heel and front too? so if i dont put the sensors in, will it be weird if its hollow there? 

ASGs have heel Zoom only.

And the shoes/insoles feel normal without placing the sensors in.

I think the lows look flat out weird whenever I see someone post a picture of them with jeans, but these mids could go with jeans for sure. I don't know about on court, but these scream chukka to me.

Back
Top Bottom