OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Mids. Blehh. Easy pass if they do release.
looks almost like the aj11 from the mid side view
roll.gif

I am really liking the graffitis. Don't know if I can splurge on them since I already have the Volts and they are quite similair.
I almost prefer the graffitis be mids just to give me a stronger incentive to purchase them.

Solid uppers would make the mids look like the XIs even more. A lot of the CWs for the XI work really well when you apply them to the Kobe8 iD options.

If anyone is looking for red suede pairs check ebay. Theres a store from Canada that has sz 8, 12 and 13 for $159 with free shipping to the US

For some reason the Graffitis are really reminding me of the Oregon Ducks and their crazy football jerseys.  Still...Red Boas >>> Graffitis.  Managed to keep away from the red 8s all year.  Had the Red Camos in hand, but really wasn't feeling the portwine.  Harder still to pass up on the Red Suedes. 

With pics of three of the upcoming colorways having leaked, does anyone have a ballpark idea of how many other Kobe 8 colorways there might be from here on out?

Last edited:
Around 10 or so Considering 4 tb's are dropping,Most interesting one for me is they're releasing a glow in the dark pumpkin themed kobe 8 for halloween says my connect :smokin

Around 10 or so Considering 4 tb's are dropping,Most interesting one for me is they're releasing a glow in the dark pumpkin themed kobe 8 for halloween says my connect
smokin.gif
Tight, I got the perfect fit for these
But really tho
sick.gif
mean.gif

I hope them "milk snakes" ill just use that name.. are a big gr, cause i need those, and after that.. i think i'm taking a whole month off  

Last edited:
Lol wow. Idk maybe someone would make that trade but I wouldn't, I truly dislike the toro 4. Some people love it though.

You can clearly tell that those mid's were specifically made for Kobe due to his injury.

Thats why I don't know why ppl are so tight about them. As if Kobe wanted them to be mids, as if theyll release and one has to pick between low and mid.

Do you man, you asked I answered. While we are on the subject 300 is a lot, I just paid 260 for the Xmas and I think I paid too much but I wanted the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom