OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

:smh::smh:

You're gonna dye the christmas? Like the dude just said above you, you could have paid like 20 bucks more and ID'd a pair with that blackout colorway with the same style :rofl:

Man I'm tempted to pick up one of the PP right but the Red Boa already have elements(red tongue/white sole) of the PP. I must resist and wait for the blue PP.

First try swapping to black laces before doing something drastic like dyeing a beautiful shoe lol

Today's pick ups. Used bdau coupons that weren't even mine from the coupon section.

They let me use 2 different bday coupons on 2 different transactions. They came to be 123 a piece

Added to my small collection

"small collection"?.............:lol:

Yo you forgot the [/humblebrag}

Update: took the bday coupon too

130 not bad :smokin

If you have any military friends or family kind enough to buy for you, you can use their 20% discount plus your VIP coupon. My HoH usually makes me wait 2 weeks to use my military discount on certain shoes, but I got to use it on the PPs today, since it had no release date. Was fortunate to get the Pythons, Milk Snakes, and PPs for $97, $97, and $112. (Tax free weekend in Texas for purchases under $100) I make them do separate transactions so I get more VIP money back, too. In this case, since 2 were under $100, I only got $10 back on VIP.

Last edited:
i was gonna dye the xmas upper too but i thought better, sold them and bought iDs :D

saw the PPs, the tongue is metallic which was kinda nice but i stood my ground and bypass them.

Lol @ ppl hyping up PP's ..

Not really surprised though as every release has been hyped up thus far. I'm sure if TBs release, we'll be seeing the same "don't sleep" posts.

Lol @ ppl hyping up PP's ..

Not really surprised though as every release has been hyped up thus far. I'm sure if TBs release, we'll be seeing the same "don't sleep" posts.

this.... PPs are $10 more too :lol:

Some pics of the black/grey PPs are starting to look better, but the newer colorways on the 8s are just ehh to me... I don't see myself with any more 8s unless we get a good Laker cw, or I make an ID.

Fireworks please.

The PP colors are cool but I think they are just TB Colorways rebadged to create better sales. Apparently it's working.

Back
Top Bottom