OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i thnk the bottom row is the euro color code, which i believe is in french...

could be wrong doe

You might be right. Cinnabar and Vermillion can be the same hue of red, but depending how it's used, Cinnabar can also be a shade of brown...

Who knows?... I just need a pair.

Last edited:
saw the red pp's in person today, and wasn't impress by them.
these pics kind of changed my mind.

still not a fan of the graffiti's.......(sprite charity game with marbury and jay chou. the mamba drop 68 pts in this game in 15 minutes from last yr's game.....lol)

IMG

saw the red pp's in person today, and wasn't impress by them.
these pics kind of changed my mind.

still not a fan of the graffiti's.......(sprite charity game with marbury and jay chou. the mamba drop 68 pts in this game in 15 minutes from last yr's game.....lol)

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/534046/width/500/height/1000[/IMG[/quote]

No way is that starbury

Edit : Shoulda read better lol

Last edited:
Laser Orange, Cinnabar Brown(CNNBR), Safety Orange, Orange LS (?), Vermillion (VMILLO), Orange Sunrise (ORSUR)...?

I'm just guessing...
eyes.gif
Was secretly hoping CNNBR = Cinnabun Orange Rolls...Mmmmm.
Yea that 1
Wish we had pics of the rest of the colorways, but as long as the Fireworks release I'm good.  Unless the Inlines/Amnesties drop.

Last edited:
so does that bday coupon actually expires on the 7th or after it ?
Where did you get that?  I purchase alot from foot locker, signed up for all their stuff and I've received nothing like it.  Can I use this one if I print it out?

Where did you get that?  I purchase alot from foot locker, signed up for all their stuff and I've received nothing like it.  Can I use this one if I print it out?

Everyday is somebody's birthday... as soon as that coupon ends on 9/7, FTL will have sent out another one that's good starting on 9/8.

You just need to be a VIP member to use it. Just print it out, or save the pic to your phone. Some FTLs are anal about it, so printing it will probably be easier for you.

Last edited:
Everyday is somebody's birthday... as soon as that coupon ends on 9/7, FTL will have sent out another one that's good starting on 9/8.

You just need to be a VIP member to use it. Just print it out, or save the pic to your phone. Some FTLs are anal about it, so printing it will probably be easier for you.
You're right about that and thank you very much.  Today actually happens to really be my birthday.  So I was wondering where one is generally obtained?  I'm kind of new around here, so I was wondering if generally a new coupon is posted in the Nike forum?  

I'm really cool with the manager at my local Foot Locker, can he get in any trouble for accepting a birthday coupon from me over and over?  I ask because I'm sure if he can't get in any trouble, he'll let me use more than one often which would really save me a ton of money considering I buy 4-5 pairs of shoes every month lately.  Thanks for any info you can provide.

Just print it out, and bring it in. They won't get in any trouble.
Thanks for the info.  Do you happen to know where these original coupons are obtained?  Are they emailed to people?  I'm just curious because as I stated, I'm a VIP member, but have never received any birthday coupon whatsoever through email or any other means.

Back
Top Bottom