OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm also a VIP member, been one for years. I've never received a bday coupon for myself. I just get em here on NT, or Facebook groups.

Footlocker corp is supposed to email them to you the month of your birthday.

here's the coupon thread for any further coupon talk... http://niketalk.com/t/146443/current-coupon-codes-requests-or-s-warning/0_20
Interesting, I wonder why that is.  Thank you for the value info and to the original provider, thank you very much as well, it is much appreciated.  Every dollar saved adds up.

Forgive the slew of questions, but I noticed the coupon says it's a one time coupon.  But I'm thinking the code is universal and will work over and over?

We're ready 4 those Inlines whenever you are NIKE

Inlines & Homes looking
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

What's the pair next to the Inlines?  Inline Elites??  Quit w/ the games NIKE!

Supernaturals are scared to get their picture taken next to the Fireworks. 

Last edited:
[h2]Nike Kobe Lifestyle "Snakeskin"[/h2][h4]$79.99[/h4]

Nike Kobe Lifestyle "Snakeskin"

Shoes are in Hand Ready to ship!

Availability

SZ 9.5 - SOLD OUT

SZ 10 - SOLD OUT

SZ 10.5

SZ 11

SZ 12

http://www.kixsquare.com/product/nike-kobe-lifestyle-snakeskin
be careful buying from kixsquare guys. ive seen a bunch of people complaining about them lately, and i personally had a problem with them sending me damaged shoes and then not replying to me when i tried to contact them, luckily paypal sided with me and got me my money back....

be careful buying from kixsquare guys. ive seen a bunch of people complaining about them lately, and i personally had a problem with them sending me damaged shoes and then not replying to me when i tried to contact them, luckily paypal sided with me and got me my money back....

And It can take up to 3 weeks for you to receive your order...

still trying to figure out how people got the impression that the sparks look like they should be called the bruce lees.

that's a head scratcher right there lol
eyes.gif

is that from kicks-crew ? then fireworks will release in HK too
I don't think that's Kicks-Crew. 
https://www.kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?pid=3705
It's not kicks-crew, but they definitely stole kicks-crew's picture. Still got the kicks-crew tag on the photo and everything :lol:

Has anyone ever bought from wegotkicks4sale before? I'm always a little hesitant to cop from a bigcartel online store cuz they're so many of them that randomly pop up.

:smh: if that's what it means to be a sneakerhead, I guess I'm not one.
Not sure why you didn't drop 2 racks on the X Championship Pack, sold A lung for Yeezys or don't have a table full of computers with bots searching the Internet for hypeness.

I ain't paying $400 for a pair of Mambacurials or X-Mas. I'll just wait for the Kobe 9 Christmas. They're just shoes. And Nike is going to keep making new ones and retrying old ones. But if it's your hobby and you have to have a limited or hard to get shoe, then I understand.

Last edited:
stop being cheap i buy what i like.......some of yall claim to be sneakerheads and got a closet full of GR's and replicas....lmfao!!!!!!!!

:smh: Wait wait wait...

You claim you only buy what YOU like, but come down on others because they buy what THEY like, which may happen to be GRs?... :x

Now your statement really makes somebody LMFAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Sneakerhead"? Ok. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom