OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Lol @ ppl hyping up PP's ..

Not really surprised though as every release has been hyped up thus far. I'm sure if TBs release, we'll be seeing the same "don't sleep" posts.

Smh tell me about it. Nike knows peeps will hop on anything. Especially if Kob wears them. Btw, Kobe thanks you for your support.

I sold a bunch of pairs of mambacurials in june & early july for 350. Not surprised theyre hitting 400 now.

If you want a pair buy as soon as possible.

So I got the last size of the bhm (size 7 so don't blow up my pms) at the outlet to do a size swap didn't feel like it anymore so took it back to the nearest nike outlet and the employees are shady. They didn't even know what they were but was like I got to have them they look exclusive and called almost every single employee in the store to see if its their size to the register right in front of me no lie for like 5 minutes they were trying to figure out which employee could fit them smh. They were going to call a few more people then i interrupted they're side conversation about the shoes and was like how much is it I lost the receipt and they were only worth $100 so I called barstow and they emailed me the receipt but after I left the store. Just wanted to tell a story about shady lame employees.

Just grabbed these for retail +shipping. The upper is too busy for me. I'm probably going to dye the upper. Any ideas on how to go about that? 

Custom idea:

NOOOO why must you commit such a crime 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

I don't use the term "don't sleep" in the way of hyping shoes up. I don't like when shoes are hyped that makes resellers come out. I wish everyone could get every shoe they want. As for the pp they're an incredible looking shoe in person.

He's worn every colorway i believe. Don't think he has worn the Superhero and the underrated :D Pythons though.
I'm sure there is a reason that those two haven't been worn yet. I kinda want to say it, but I'll probably get bashed again.
Also, besides those, there's the Supernaturals, Black YOTS, red suede, and challenge reds.

why in the world would you want to do that to the xmas! man I will take them off your hands, don't do that bro, just ID a pair

So I got the last size of the bhm (size 7 so don't blow up my pms) at the outlet to do a size swap didn't feel like it anymore so took it back to the nearest nike outlet and the employees are shady. They didn't even know what they were but was like I got to have them they look exclusive and called almost every single employee in the store to see if its their size to the register right in front of me no lie for like 5 minutes they were trying to figure out which employee could fit them smh. They were going to call a few more people then i interrupted they're side conversation about the shoes and was like how much is it I lost the receipt and they were only worth $100 so I called barstow and they emailed me the receipt but after I left the store. Just wanted to tell a story about shady lame employees.

How is that shady? Its a return not a launch and an outlet too. They dont get anything good man :lol:

The Black and cool grey pp's i think are your average everyday non lucky Kobe 8.

All the other colorways trump it

BUT theres just SOMETHING about em

When i saw em in person they still had the good build quality and they would go with just about anything clothing wise

i would cop but id rather a xmas id and the tigers

How is that shady? Its a return not a launch and an outlet too. They dont get anything good man :lol:
I know the highlight of the whole store was black and white melo m9s for $100 or $110 with 20% off. They didn't even know they were Kobes though not one of the 10 that was at the register. It was funny though them getting so excited and paging people to come to the register not knowing what it was.

No snake around the Shozoku?  Scandalous.

The listed colorway is hard to decipher.  Any guesses?

Laser Orange/CNNBR-SFTY ORNG
ORG LS/VMILLO-ORSUR

Last edited:
Laser Orange, Cinnabar Brown(CNNBR), Safety Orange, Orange LS (?), Vermillion (VMILLO), Orange Sunrise (ORSUR)...?

I'm just guessing... :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom