OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just came from my HOH and they had all 4 CW in stock.
Swooped up the blue ones.
Already have the grey ones and red ones.
Still on the fence about the green.

HOH getting the blue and green PP while FTL, the grey and red? I hope my HOH lets me use bday coupon on the spot and not make me wait two weeks.

ds easters for ds red camos?

im on fence cause i know the easters probaly worth more but i like the reflective swoosh on the red cams
figure id consult with the experts...will rep

im on fence cause i know the easters probaly worth more but i like the reflective swoosh on the red cams
defintitly think easters is obvious choice, but buy what you like, and I really do like the red camos a lot. top red based shoe no doubt. but easters still hold a slight edge

Both are dope, but I'd pick red camos, and it's not even close.

I wish lol
id probably cop every cw if they did. should've replaced the little circle on the sole with the filo sun 
smokin.gif

Sucks I gotta make a decision on the blue or the green, can't afford both. Prob go with the blue and pick up the green later

Sucks I gotta make a decision on the blue or the green, can't afford both. Prob go with the blue and pick up the green later
all 4 going fl and eastbay saturday. unlike for you guys in the states, imma have to make my decision quick!! don't think they'll be available long enough for me to cop one and save for another, thats what sucks ahah :frown:

all 4 going fl and eastbay saturday. unlike for you guys in the states, imma have to make my decision quick!! don't think they'll be available long enough for me to cop one and save for another, thats what sucks ahah :frown:
what comes out saturday?  i thought it was just the graffitis with the lime green?

Back
Top Bottom