OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Graffitis are still releasing tomorrow here in Glendale, CA. No harm in calling the local Footlockers around your way to see if they are still releasing them

HOH i went to said they're selling the Graffiti tomorrow. I asked couple times to make sure and they didn't hear it pushed back to the 24th. Anybody ask their HOH if they are releasing them too? Got the blue PP with bday coupon too.

BHM's for casual Friday.

I'm glad the pizza in my area doesn't look like the ASGs. I wouldn't eat it if it looked like a big orange and yellow swirly mess. 
I literally just had papa johns if I didn't eat all day and stuffed my face I should've took a pic and compare it to my asg so this nick name could die now the Popsicle ones are dead on.

Not sure if everyone else's FTL's are doing this but I just got word from my local FTL that the Graffiti's have been dealyed to next week. Looks like 5 Kobe cw's releasing in one day was too much. Haha. 
Like half of them will sell out in a day maybe more or all.

Last edited:
sorry dude :tongue:
same as every other GR is "seems like every kobe 8 release is distributed in smaller numbers like 1 - 2 size runs. marketing ploy by nike for sure"
they sold out yes, but people werent dying over them like the BHM or the Mambacurials. Id say they were the 4th hyped kobe behind
MC
BHM
Xmas
Area72
area72 look more like the popsicle:
I see, but I thought people said that the Xmas weren't really hyped?

Btw I agree that it does look more like the orange popsicle than cheese pizza. :tongue:
But what about the sport turquoise swoosh?

While I dont like any of the new colorways or upcoming ones, Im very happy to see they stopped with the partial shozoku ****. The sock completing the logo was a horrible gimmick and should have never been used. Annoyed that my sulfurs have the partial logo.

sorry dude :tongue:
same as every other GR is "seems like every kobe 8 release is distributed in smaller numbers like 1 - 2 size runs. marketing ploy by nike for sure"
they sold out yes, but people werent dying over them like the BHM or the Mambacurials. Id say they were the 4th hyped kobe behind
MC
BHM
Xmas
Area72
area72 look more like the popsicle:

Bigj505, haha its all good homie, I was just givin ya a hard time. Lol! Thanks for answering my question for, appriecate that.

Hoping to grab the blue and green PPs online tomorrow. Anyone know if ftl or eb double box when they ship 2 pairs? Hate the bag of death they use for singles :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom