OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

if you're good at that kind of stuff, you could turn those PPs into amnesties easily, the black upper is basically the same
You could, but I feel like an individual shouldn't have to go through all that work. ( I understand it may be a hobby and fun for some to customize their own shoes) I just think it's silly to have athletes wear certain shoes that the public will want, and not release them. I know I still have a lot to learn, but alienating your consumers doesn't sound like a good idea.

You're right they should just release it, was just saying its the same upper so if you really wanted to you could pull it off

I think i'm done with the 8's after I cop the Easters. On the hunt for older pairs since I copped the GM ZKIVs yesterday.

Hope that isn't the chlorine blue elites :smh:

The upper on the boas looked fake also so don't be surprised if these are real...

I just said the same thing. After the Mambacurials, things have been underwhelming with the Colorways.

I think the Graffitis are cool, but they released the Volts prior. And the PPs are pretty plain. And we've had 3 red color ways. The Fireworks are cool and seem like the perfect summer shoe.
Yeah man. I feel you on that, including the red pp would be 4 red Cw's of the 8,( challenge red snakes, milksnake red boas, red camo yots, and now the pp's ), with not 1 single true lakers cw. Some bs man

Are those kids Kobes called the "pool parties" if so I kinda wish theyreleased in adult sizes.. those are dope.

Please nike, I would like the fireworks to hit the US. YOU BOT HAVERS AND TURBO FINGERS...

SWIPER, NO SWIPING!

you know I hope I can cop these blue one's on eastbay or footlocker, every single release with that countdown timer I get screwed

Really liked the fireworks at first but now I wouldn't be purchasing if released. They look great but I know I wouldn't wear em much

Yeah man. I feel you on that, including the red pp would be 4 red Cw's of the 8,( challenge red snakes, milksnake red boas, red camo yots, and now the pp's ), with not 1 single true lakers cw. Some bs man
You know what's funny? There are 4 red colorways, and all 4 could have been the All-star game shoes. Not those overhyped slices of pizza.

You know what's funny? There are 4 red colorways, and all 4 could have been the All-star game shoes. Not those overhyped slices of pizza.

not sure the area72s are "over hyped" and they definitely don't look like pizza.

Dang that Milk Snake is straight dope. The more I look at them the more I like them. When I first saw them I was like that is a hot colorway, but tried to lie to myself to talk myself out of getting them, but like with many of y'all on here, it rarely works! :lol: Say did the Milk Snakes seem limited to anyone else, or did they just move fast? Size 10.0 sold out quikly, actually this colorway itsself seems to be selling out quickly. This is easily in the top 3 (All Star 5, Milk Snake, All Star 3, All Star 1 released version, and the China 5) red Nike Kobe colorways of all time thus far. Not sure if already posted, I would say they are, but is this colorway the offical Lower Marion colorway?

Sulfur
Milk Snake
Christmas
Venice Beach

Last edited:
My ftl locally isnt but a FTL cpl hours away is still selling their graffitis tomorrow. I got a look at them last weekend when i was out there. They wont take order over the phone even if its to ship it to the next city over :ohwell:

I feel by far the most hyped Kobe8 was the MC. I felt the colorway was beautiful but the ghost swoosh I could not support. Bummed because regardless of how "non noticeable" it is, I know it's there. If it wasn't there I would grabbed at least two pair. Only Kobe I really wanted and passed on. I was/am so dissatisfied with the outcome.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom