OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Oh look... Another colorway I don't want :rolleyes

I love the 8, but it's getting played out already...

I have been thinkin that for a while. I only have 4 pairs out of idk how many that have released. BHM sulfurs red camo and blue lights .. give me graffiti amnesty fades and blk/gold elites (on sale) and im done

I see its already posted...here's another glimpse I guess
really hope these aren't the mine grey/ halloweens 
mean.gif

There is a lebron soldier with this exact colorway that is already out I think. Just a t b.

Hopefully these are a "metallic silver" CW. I don't see these hitting stores now to be released in October. When is this "Mine Grey" slated to drop?

Just so there is no confusion.

pit vipers = Purp Dynasty. Sorry guys.

Again, no GR Laker colorways anymore unless there's a QS...

Just so there is no confusion.

pit vipers = Purp Dynasty. Sorry guys.

Again, no GR Laker colorways anymore unless there's a QS...

So I should probably make my next ID a Lakers theme then, that sucks but I'm gonna make a pretty clean looking ID then

i'm pretty sure you just pull the laces on the tongue.. you trying to play ball like that brah?
eyes.gif
Nah.
roll.gif

It's less of a hipster thing and more of time consumption. I want to slip that bad boy on and off in 2 seconds flat so I can leave/enter the house with ease. The Kobe laces are ******edly long and I'll have to double knot both shoes. It'd take like a minute to loosen the laces, tie, etc etc and I could be using that time to call for the elevator.

Pit vipers are the purple dynasty that's hard to believe as well. But I will hold my opinion on anything and not believe anything unless nike shows me something different

Si pit vipers arent the green glow?

Good i want those to blow me away

green glow/purp dynasty/burgandy is the colorway. Sorry to ruin it for you but isn't it obvious that the Swoosh on the shoe is green glow? haha

Honestly, I'm happy with the Sulfurs and Fades. Will not complain if they QS drop the Amnesty and Homes tho. :x :smh: :nerd:

Can we stop calling these the PP's? They're clearly the TB's and y'all are going crazy over team bank colourways :smh:
wanna know why they were underrated? because they were TEAM BANK. no one gave them a second look.

all of a sudden you have team bank colourways and someone claimed they were philippines exclusives so people HAD to get them. then they started showing up in the states and people were still going crazy because they're "PP's"

shoe game these days.. i just smh.

/rant

Word. I know it's been reiterated in this thread but the PP kool aid :smile:lol) is flowing like water :smh:

Extra regular looking

green glow/purp dynasty/burgandy is the colorway. Sorry to ruin it for you but isn't it obvious that the Swoosh on the shoe is green glow? haha

Honestly, I'm happy with the Sulfurs and Fades. Will not complain if they QS drop the Amnesty and Homes tho. :x :smh: :nerd:

Damn, i kinda noticed it

But on that sneaker website the one thats in spanish i specifically remember there being a green glow colorway and a purple dynasty, oh well

These look nice i will cop

Damn, i kinda noticed it

But on that sneaker website the one thats in spanish i specifically remember there being a green glow colorway and a purple dynasty, oh well

These look nice i will cop

This is what i meant, thise pit vipers scheduled to drop in late sept or early october, so that would make them these

But then what are these

^I wouldn't be totally surprised if Nike pulled some BS and released a Reverse Pit Viper colorway with a green glow upper and purple/burgundy on the swoosh and details :lol:

:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom