OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just so there is no confusion.

pit vipers = Purp Dynasty. Sorry guys.

Again, no GR Laker colorways anymore unless there's a QS...
Nike slapping the faces of all Laker fans without releasing a true laker CW 
mean.gif

I'm over the possibility of not getting Laker Colorways and moved on... You guys should do the same

I'm about 90% there...

Dont lose hope guys

Did your mysterious "FTL execs" or Nike give you some more info again? :smh:

They are just trying to sell as many colorways as they can before dropping the Laker colorway or ways. They know the Lakers colorways will have no problem selling, so "lets just wait".. That purple dynasty will be one for sure.

Laker colorways sell better when they're released during their 1st NBA season, when the line is "new, fresh and exciting"... not at the end going into their 2nd.

Did any of the Lakers' colorways for the VIIs released at the end sell well? Nope. #1 They weren't that great and #2 neither was the shoe... IMO.

Some have bought so many pairs of 8s already. They've spent enough $$$ on this shoe. Now they're getting ready for the 9s...

Nike, just release a TRUE Lakers' colorway at the beginning of the 9's lifespan... I guarantee they'll sell well. Kobe fans, and Lakers fan, will eat them up... IMO.

Last edited:
If anything they're sayin in a way, You better hurry up and make them before we take them down and set up shop for the 9's

the IDs will be up until at least december (that's how it was for the 4, 6, 7's. kobe 5 were up until july of the following year along with the zk6, im' assuming because they were popular?)

You guys need to take whatever kobeoverbron says with a grain of salt.

Dude is yet to post any real info, he usually just comes in once the info is already out there. And when he does go out on a limb to share info, he ends up wrong.
That site has been right so far with everything over the past few months. pretty sure there will be a purple dynasty and green glow cw. no idea which the pit vipers are. my guess is green glows since they aren't purple

I actually passed on the Sulfurs early in the year cuz I figured there'd be a couple Lakers colorways coming. Wasn't totally in love with the pattern on the upper at first, but they've grown on me over time. Will probably swing around and try to find a pair to go with the Purple Fades I already have if a Lakers colorway isn't dropping, which is how things are looking. Might also consider an ID with the graffiti or blue blitz upper.

Last edited:
So anyone excited about graffiti's?? I think its one of the nicest colorways but seems like yall got too many 8s at this point

Hopefully these are a "metallic silver" CW. I don't see these hitting stores now to be released in October. When is this "Mine Grey" slated to drop?
mid to late october. Somebody a while back said it's halloween themed but I have no idea if their "connect" was legit.

So anyone excited about graffiti's?? I think its one of the nicest colorways but seems like yall got too many 8s at this point
I have been asking around for months trying to find out who the artist was for these. I have had zero luck getting legit info. If it is not CHAZ and they are ripping off his lettering, I will not support it at all. If it actually is CHAZ I will be getting these as well as a iD pair or two. I posted the CHAZ/KOBE shirts for sale on overseas sites but they have not shown up in the U.S.

Why do you guys keep calling them PP, when they're not PP anymore. They just got them a couple of weeks earlier.

I was but then i reconsidered but now im back haha. I hope they make it through the weekend, since i wont have service where im going all weekend. I want em. That push back date kinda detered my need for them but seeing pics of them again brought it back

Was the first to mention pit vipers = purple dynasty. (I dont think amnesty will drop).

You backtracked quick kobeove4bron. Props for the confirmation.

The Orange/Grey PPs are so wack to me. Just a weird color combo.

kind of more common with nike these days

ie.
orange/grey Griffey iis
wolf grey kobe 7s
area72 hyperposites
cool grey Jordan 12 retro+
reach: kobe 8 bhm

Every post the last couple days seems to be complaining about lakers colorways, we get it and all feel the same lol

Said this and suggest people go for IDs, Nike doesnt care about Laker fans. Lol. Caught a lot of heat. JSLIM, I believe made some fiya inlines and homes. About 90% accurate.

Said this and suggest people go for IDs, Nike doesnt care about Laker fans. Lol. Caught a lot of heat. JSLIM, I believe made some fiya inlines and homes. About 90% accurate.

Yes sir. Thank You. I did a Inline mock-up. Some nice Laker CWs via iD can be made if no more are released.

Back
Top Bottom