OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

New kobe 8 pp!
Absolutely fire!

Will post more pics when I get home
You mean SET ON fire.

These PP joints are seriously garbage, is Nike really out of colorway / ideas for the 8s? This design still has SO MUCH potential...

Si pit vipers arent the green glow?

Good i want those to blow me away

green glow/purp dynasty/burgandy is the colorway. Sorry to ruin it for you but isn't it obvious that the Swoosh on the shoe is green glow? haha

Honestly, I'm happy with the Sulfurs and Fades. Will not complain if they QS drop the Amnesty and Homes tho. :x :smh: :nerd:

Damn, i kinda noticed it

But on that sneaker website the one thats in spanish i specifically remember there being a green glow colorway and a purple dynasty, oh well

These look nice i will cop

This is what i meant, thise pit vipers scheduled to drop in late sept or early october, so that would make them these

But then what are these

I wonder if "deep royal" can be like a purple?

Seriously... If Nike doesn't give us inlines, or some Laker cw, I might have to get rid of some 8s to fund some IDs :smh:

I wonder if "deep royal" can be like a purple?

Seriously... If Nike doesn't give us inlines, or some Laker cw, I might have to get rid of some 8s to fund some IDs :smh:

thinking of doing the same. I want to do an Amnesty or Inline type CW.

This is what i meant, thise pit vipers scheduled to drop in late sept or early october, so that would make them these

But then what are these

http://complex.com/sneakers/2013/08/nike-kobe-8-pit-viper

The model features a full reptile print over the upper bathed in a rich Purple. Accenting the upper is the addition of Green Glow on the Nike Swoosh and liner, and a bit of grey on the outsole. >>> A hard release date has not been announced, but rumors are pointing to late September early October. 

Last edited:
thinking of doing the same. I want to do an Amnesty or Inline type CW.

i think i'm gonna do both, but waiting till november/december JUST INCASE the 'real' version comes out.

debating on whether i want the inlines or the homes. 100% want and will make a custom amnesty pair though if the real ones don't release.

Stupid Pit Vipers.

Are you Purple, or Burgandy?

I have a feeling you change color, just like the Jellyfishes.

-____-

Back
Top Bottom