OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

In not even a lakers fan but if I don't get the homes I'm going to be piss. How you don't release the player's team colors though? Especially when there are barely any colorways of the model online?

In not even a lakers fan but if I don't get the homes I'm going to be piss. How you don't release the player's team colors though? Especially when there are barely any colorways of the model online?

Damn bro, I hope you get what you want. Wouldn't want you to turn into piss cause you don't get your shoes.

Every post the last couple days seems to be complaining about lakers colorways, we get it and all feel the same lol

The things is... Nike is going off prior Lakers color models... They'd drop, and hit outlets instantly man, no one would buy them... Half of y'all weren't asking, well begging for Laker Colorways on previous models like this... I understand that y'all like these Laker Colorways alot more than previous ones, but Nike isn't gonna break they neck for just this forum and Laker fans or for a Laker team that didn't accomplish much (outside of Kobe) (dont worry im a die hard Laker fan) just for y'all to let them sit cause a manager won't let y'all use a bday coupon or you can't get a military dc or your friends employee discount... Or cause its not worth retail, or your chasing other more important Colorway (limited), then they go to outlets...

Last edited:
They are just trying to sell as many colorways as they can before dropping the Laker colorway or ways. They know the Lakers colorways will have no problem selling, so "lets just wait".. That purple dynasty will be one for sure.

By the way, how can anyone play with the insoles in the black elites? Terrible, heavier, hard, can feel the plastic from the "chip area". Best insole is the zoom from the superhero elites. Did a swap and bam! good to go.

Si pit vipers arent the green glow?

Good i want those to blow me away

green glow/purp dynasty/burgandy is the colorway. Sorry to ruin it for you but isn't it obvious that the Swoosh on the shoe is green glow? haha

Honestly, I'm happy with the Sulfurs and Fades. Will not complain if they QS drop the Amnesty and Homes tho. :x :smh: :nerd:

Damn, i kinda noticed it

But on that sneaker website the one thats in spanish i specifically remember there being a green glow colorway and a purple dynasty, oh well

These look nice i will cop

This is what i meant, thise pit vipers scheduled to drop in late sept or early october, so that would make them these

But then what are these

You guys need to take whatever kobeoverbron says with a grain of salt.

Dude is yet to post any real info, he usually just comes in once the info is already out there. And when he does go out on a limb to share info, he ends up wrong.

Last edited:
Niketown Chicago no longer has the kobe 8 id samples on display...so maybe the phase out is starting?

The Kobe V Lakers Away (not the POP) was pretty much the same color way as the Amnesties. Yet, those hit outlets . . .

the orange phillipine CW is the best outta the 4 they have now
I agree, and would like to cop. But I don't feel the need to since I have the BHMs. Will eventually cop a pair of PPs though, either the black/grey or black/blue. Maybe they will make more PPs using the grey upper.

Back
Top Bottom