OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i wish i had to choice to pick on the orange pps.  have u seen them or had any info on them?

My HOH didn't have them but I saw a pair on eBay for only twenty dollars over what I would pay retail and tax, had to choose and I went with the graffs

They had no idea what the orange pp was at my HOH but who knows with them anymore

I'm in LA and most got 1 FSR.. They won't sit for too long.

same here...in Glendale, CA they got 1 FSR...wouldn't let me use the bday coupon but would allow me to use the VIP $10 off...so I scooped them from another spot that let me use the Bday coupon...returning the other tomorrow

If I could only have one I would probably roll with the blk/gld elites. Man that's tough though because I really want say sulfers but I want to say fades....... awww chosing one is too hard. Blk/gld elites probably because the insoles probably last longer and that its a clean look to rock casually.

Last edited:
I just jumped the gun for the size 11. I'll be ok if I end up seeing it at HoH. I'll use my VIP Rewards and military discount towards something else. 

Only 3 for me... Sulfurs, fades, black elites.

I'll probably add a Lakers iD soon. My purchases have sharply declined starting with the VII

11 for me. right now i wont be copping any of the upcoming colors i have seen so far,and the chlorine elites sound cool but im not paying retail on elites. hopefully one last nice one we haven't seen yet comes

and thanks for posting the Eastbay Coupon, returned my PP's to FTL and bought them on Eastbay for 137 shipped, plus 8% cash back thanks to Mr.Rebates 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Checking in with 24 pairs.
I have all CW's except BHM and Green PP.
Planning on swoopin up the Green PP though.

Search for BHM continues.
But if I dont get em no big deal.

Okay guys
How many kobe 8's do you all own?
I have 8.
Just did a count. Right now I have 21. I doubled up on the Extraterrestrials, Easters and the VBs. I also have 4 more getting delivered this week.. 2 PPs, Milksnake and Graffitis. 
Saw my friends graffs tonight, HOH let him use birthday coupon. He convinced me not to pass and if I don't like them return them. Ordered placed on NDC, caved in, probably gonna try a lace swap maybe my volt laces
THIS... I'm hearing from a lot of people about how good they look in person!
graffitis make 16 pairs for me.

how about this...of all the released pairs of the Kobe 8, you can only keep ONE colorway. Which one?

If my hand was forced...I guess I'd have to say Superhero Elites. I'm a sucker for green. The carbon fiber and insoles don't hurt either.

I'd keep the BHMs. Crazy pattern / detail on the shoe, and very, very hard to find.
Kobe Up Close  Full Video

Thanks video was dope, except for Terrell Owens trying to steal the show at the end.. 
mean.gif

"How are Vanessa and the kids?"

just 3 pairs over here.. 2 pairs that I really wanted (xmas, mc), 1 iD (color combos/blockings are a tribute to my mom, wife and kid 
glasses.gif
). Xmas is by far the best released CW imo

For those who wanted to see a side by side comparison of the Volts and Graffitis. Let me know if there's anything that you guys want to see compared together. We still have daylight over here in the west coast. 
Nice pictures.  Could you throw the laces from the volts in the graffiti's?  I just feel like that would make the shoe so much smoother.  I think the grey laces from the graff's might actually look pretty good on the volts.  I'm waiting on my graffiti's from NDC.  Personally I hate  the flash lime liner, but no one can really see that when you are wearing them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom