OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

These are purple dynasty

I have a feeling the orange and grey PPs will be pretty popular, if I can later next week I will pick them up they remind me of the hyperposites area 72s, obviously not as detailed but the colorway

These are purple dynasty

im so confused now, someone kept saying that these were green glows lol

not a big fan of these, they cool but the pixels thing is a little weird, like the colors though

Official colorway goes something like this

Purp dynasty/ Green glow/ Burgandy something

The colorway thats predominantly green glow hasnt been revealed yet, im waiting on that pair right now too

The colorway thats predominantly green glow hasnt been revealed yet, im waiting on that pair right now too
we saw pics of the supposed green glows but they looked fake, but say they are similar to that man those are an instant cop that grinch style is sick

Not sure between sulphr
Purple fades for me[/im at 17 pairs. not sure which one out of all of them between Sulphurs and Black Gold Elites. My 2 favorite 8s. I'd lean toward the Black Gold Elites. Something about the black out with the shiny gold made me fall in love at first sight, just not with the price tag. But totally worth it for me.

we saw pics of the supposed green glows but they looked fake, but say they are similar to that man those are an instant cop that grinch style is sick

Same here im feeling the colorway of them
Fakes, if they real green glows look like that put me in for a pair

Back
Top Bottom