OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I wonder how high on everyone's list the inlines, homes, and amnesties would be if they released during the season....

Nike knows what they're doing... Building that hype.

I easily picked up all the inline, Laker away,and home colorways from the IV-VII for less than retail.

I take a break from the thread n I'm 40 pages down... crap in a hat lol. Nice work making your lis, don't think I'd go to 30 but here's my top 20.

De gustibus non disputandum.

20. Blue blitz
19. USA ids
18. Black elites
17. Fades
16. Pythons
15. Black YOTS ext
14. Red camos
13. Easters
12. Spark/fireworks
11. Venice Beach
10. ink holiday pattern ids
9. Milk snakes
8. Inline PEs
7. Duke PEs (white outsole)
6. Skylar Diggins PE
5. Westchester black grey PEs
4. Sulphurs
3. Amnesties
2. Xmas
1. BHM

Ferg yeah they looked very good in person, sold me.

So just Tony the Tiger in September right? You guys think they'll add another release in?

5 pairs for me: Xmas, Black EXT YOTS, Red Camo YOTS, Purple Fades, and Fireworks. I've worn all of them, just un-DSed the Fireworks yesterday.

Only other pairs I'm considering adding would probably be the Sulfurs or Black Elites. I'd be very very hard pressed to choose just one colorway to keep though.

Last edited:
I couldn't even count. I'm just missing the X-Mas. Have doubles of Sulfurs, Fades, VB, Easters, ASG and MC. In hind sight, should've only bought one VB.

Whoooa Whoa Whooooa NO THEY DON'T!!!! LMAO
I mean it's similar. In the same vein/theme, whereas the Graffiti are completely different.

Honestly, the Volts, Red/Orange, Blue Blitz, the Black EXT should not have released.

Last edited:
How many people in here would buy a black out pair of Kobe 8's if they released?
At this point, probably only on discount if I needed an extra pair to ball in. Already have the Black EXTs that I've worn a lot casually and to work, and I am thinking about the Black Elites so a blackout pair wouldn't really be all that necessary to me. Wouldn't be mad if a blackout pair released though.

Last edited:
Last edited:
11 for me. right now i wont be copping any of the upcoming colors i have seen so far,and the chlorine elites sound cool but im not paying retail on elites. hopefully one last nice one we haven't seen yet comes

and thanks for posting the Eastbay Coupon, returned my PP's to FTL and bought them on Eastbay for 137 shipped, plus 8% cash back thanks to Mr.Rebates 
happy.gif

i just did the same thing...when my package comes from eastbay i'll return my pair to Footaction ($160)

1 Nike Kobe VIII System - Men's

Product #: 13959001 | Size: 13.0
Black/Silver/Cool Grey | Width - D - Medium

*this item ships Free! $149.99

Product Total: $149.99
Tax: TBD
Shipping & Handling: FREE
Gift Box: $0.00
Subtotal: $149.99
Discounts: -$22.50
GiftCards: TBD
Total: $127.49

I wanted to try that Mr. Rebates you mentioned too. i just signed up for it and went to the eastbay site from Mr Rebates, and checked out as normal. i have no idea if i did something wrong tho, seems weird. if i get 8% back that'll be sweet...

How many people in here would buy a black out pair of Kobe 8's if they released?

i would if i could hoop in these. i like blackouts for ballin but i decided these aint right for me on the court...im a big guy but ive never really had sore knees when i play until these. gonna stick with hyperdunks and brons on court

Back
Top Bottom