OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

yeah, I still see alot of footlocker.com that's why I asked. I already have the black/silver & black/red pair but I am considering the black/blue pair

yeah, I still see alot of footlocker.com that's why I asked. I already have the black/silver & black/red pair but I am considering the black/blue pair
theirs coupons floating around 

u can use a bday coupon for the green and black ones on FTL

and there a 15% off for eastbay too. 

only on the greens tho. no other color

try a bday coupon in store?

I hate that BALL IS LIFE quote. 
sick.gif

Just bought the grey black white pp's from FTL Mondawmin mall in Bmore. They got soooo many 8's there just sitting still. They even got the pythons still on the shelf too with the bb's, milks, all the pp's, both elites, challenge reds, graffs in most sizes. Have not seen a FTL with all those, especially the pythons since those were the second cw released after the Sulphurs if I remember correctly. Don't think too many Baltimore city boys f wit Kobe's too much. But this FTL had more kobe gear and kicks then damn niketown. They had the kobe backpacks, pants, bunch of shirts, shorts, and a good amount of the jackets and hoodies that I've only seen on the FTL website. Found my new go to kobe store. And back to the new black grey pp's, these joints look so much sicker on feet than in pictures.

Didn't realize that. Learn something new everyday :lol:
Yeah the elites do come with double layered mesh. Nightwing was saying they used different kind of mesh and they sewed the elites differently and are woven differently but its just double layered. People have been bringing up and semi complaining that the elites are stiffer and not as flexible and firmer. Its cause its double layered mesh which is stiffer but will break in and are obviously more durable in the long term. Also that is one of the reasons why they are slightly heavier along with the new clip and shank and added fly wire and zoom.

Just bought the grey black white pp's from FTL Mondawmin mall in Bmore. They got soooo many 8's there just sitting still. They even got the pythons still on the shelf too with the bb's, milks, all the pp's, both elites, challenge reds, graffs in most sizes. Have not seen a FTL with all those, especially the pythons since those were the second cw released after the Sulphurs if I remember correctly. Don't think too many Baltimore city boys f wit Kobe's too much. But this FTL had more kobe gear and kicks then damn niketown. They had the kobe backpacks, pants, bunch of shirts, shorts, and a good amount of the jackets and hoodies that I've only seen on the FTL website. Found my new go to kobe store. And back to the new black grey pp's, these joints look so much sicker on feet than in pictures.

That's awesome! I might have 2 go put in a stock locate

Depends on your size.

I wouldn't hesitate at that price.
12. Saw a pair at $240 on one site. No box, did some more comparisons and they were clearly fakes.
The pair on ISS? The first pic he had up were authentic, the most recent pic he put up are fakes. 

I had put in an offer for the asking price the first day he had them listed, and when he didn't respond, I figured he was BSing. 

The pair on ISS? The first pic he had up were authentic, the most recent pic he put up are fakes. 

I had put in an offer for the asking price the first day he had them listed, and when he didn't respond, I figured he was BSing. 

Sounds like he is

Haha, hell yeah. That last pic, that clear translucent piece that runs above the midsole isn't suppose to stretch all the way to the hell piece.

I called him out on it and told them they were fakes. He just responded, "No." :lol:

Back
Top Bottom