OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I don't think they'll do anything about those asgs.

If I remember correctly, some have tried to return for the same problem, but much worse. Nike said it was normal wear and tear.

very true. Dont waste your time with th3 expensive shipping either. I ordered mine on Wednesday. And their already in los Angeles. 2 hours away. So I should get them tomorrow

I was gonna order MCs there, so you used the air mail option right?

Seeing the uppers tear make me never want to hoop in the 8s. I'm still working on 2 pairs of 7s so I wouldn't be killing any 8s until next year.

i wonder if Kickscrew is going to be the cheapest way to get the Fireworks now. if they really don't release over here resell prices are going to only go up

I've only seen evidence of sizing up to 13...does anyone know if the Fireworks/Sparks were made in a 14?

I said the same thing at first.
I'm not mad at the hype they used to have. I'm mad at the price increase.
This. TB should be cheaper. These colorways are nothing special...look at the KD V's from earlier this year (Black-Orange/Green/Blue/Red), and now the 2013 hyperdunks and lebron soldiers have the exact same design/colors as the "PP" pack.

Having said that...I copped the White PP's because I looked at my stack of 8's and the only CW I didn't have was a solid black. I have greens, reds, blues...so I thought the white/grey looked really clean.

Having said that...I copped the White PP's because I looked at my stack of 8's and the only CW I didn't have was a solid black. I have greens, reds, blues...so I thought the white/grey looked really clean.
as did i, super clean and can be worn with everything.  im just glad i was able to return them and get them on Eastbay with a coupon

I've hooped in the sulfurs since they came out in December and they are completely fine, so maybe it's how wide your foot is or how snug your pair is or maybe just a faulty pair as far as the EM over time? All I know is my elites that I ball in regularly are fine and those sulfurs which are still part of the rotation are holding up great also. The upper has just lost its rigidity and become more flexible than that first wear. Some may just have **** luck...

Last edited:
its not that the grafs are a terrible looking shoe or anything, I think that they win the award for the biggest letdown of the year. When I think graffiti, I think like a rainbow of colors encororated into art, just really disappointed. They definitely win the award for biggest letdown of the year, that or the lack of laker colorways available
eyes.gif

I get this but from what little I know about graffiti, the big mural type pieces are the exception not the rule. Most taggers I knew didn't give 2 ***** for a big grabs mural, all respect went to who had the cleanest, most recognizable and unique tags, which where almost always plain black.

I guess what I'm getting at us that now tried, got a credited street artist to design em n it makes me sad that our preconceived notion of what is cool about graffiti kills this design, n I said we, I'm with ya.

I still might id a pair but ima be hard pressed not to use the other upper options...

Okay guys
How many kobe 8's do you all own?
I have 8.

But I had the asgs n traded em for worn 1x xmas's n cash.
Bhms I sold bc I'd stashed em at a friends crib cuz I was already burning up my bank in Feb n didn't want the wifey to freak... then wifey got into kobes n I was stuck cuz she lived em, figured out what they were worth. Didn't wanna tell her I stashed em n didn't want her thinking I paid 300+ so took an offer I couldn't refuse.

Neuroticism + gf aggro + sneakers

They should of just called them the TONY THE TIGERS

Nike KOBE 8 INLAND TAIPAN

Royal/Orange/Navy/Yellow

SEPTEMBER07

oow about this...of all the released pairs of the Kobe 8, you can only keep ONE colorway. Which one?

Def xmas, I have to stop myself from wearing them too much. They match with Damn near anything and they pop without being VB/asg level loud.

Look at what you've done to us Nike, bring the heat! The biggest fans of this sneaker are resorting to 'desert island' because you're not bringing the heat!

I'm already on board with the pit viper. Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom