OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Man, I kinda regret passing on the Purple Fades now.  Had the chance to get them for retail 3 times; on the release date, Nike restock, and when my friend was in Europe.
glad I cop mine before its too late. Fades will haunt you in your dreams buddy.

Props on that.
I go up a whole size in the 8's.I can fit the 10.5 with no problems but love the fit of the size 11 more.I have wide feet so extra width helps.

I will say that a size 11 looks so much bigger and longer than the 10.5's.It weird.
I can relate to this, size 11.5 is my true size but my kobe 8s are all size 12, they look much bigger and longer at first but I get used to it eventually.

info on this tee :smokin :x

Any info yet?

Last edited:
Damn fam, I am down from 11 pairs of Kobe 8 to now 9. I'm going 2 return another pair that Im not gonna wear as soon as I get them from FTL and I am still trying to sell that "easter" pair. I sold my ASG (which I regret now) and I took back the red TB's. This is a sad day!

Pairs I have left

Black/silver PP's (ds)

Fades

X-mas  (ds)

Easters (trying to sell) (ds)

MC (ds)

Nike ID pair (Duke's)

Sulfurs

Red camo YOTS

yeah I tried chatting with ndc reps sold out. Wonder if it runs small or not. :nerd:
I bought the Lebron Witness shirt in the MC color way. I prefer more than the other. If you go to Champs, they have 2 shirts, the Witness and a Ball something shirt that someone posted awhile.

Soooo as far as the MC's go, why is the "ghost swoosh" such a problem for you guys??

Its hardly noticible, and someone would only see it if their face was up close to your feet while you were wearing them and i hope that isnt the case. Lol

just ordered the orange pp's with birthday code - do they check if it's your birthday by any chance?

Soooo as far as the MC's go, why is the "ghost swoosh" such a problem for you guys??

Its hardly noticible, and someone would only see it if their face was up close to your feet while you were wearing them and i hope that isnt the case. Lol
i dont know, i use my shoes to play ball so i doubt anyone will notice =P

"Purp fades will haunt your dreams." TRUUUUEE.
lol funny thing is that I was so set on getting the purple fades at retail that I would go to every footlocker and check and see if they had em. I would stock locate. I would wake up every morning a little disappointed that they weren't there. I had a dream that I got them and when I woke up I was pissed. 2 days later there was a restock and I got em !

i really thought that the ghost swoosh on the MCs was going to be a deal breaker at first... but, they turned out to be really subtle and discreet. unless you were looking for them, you wouldnt even notice that they're there.. now, i see it as part of the design and shoes beauty (dont hate on me). to each his own... 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom