OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I got me some black laces for these, now I don't know which I like better!

Original

I suppose you're entitled to your opinion. Just know that in this thread however, you are beyond the minority with that kind of thinking. To each their own however.
I'm specifically referring to the Sparks. I think every shoe up until the VB's were nice.

Man, I kinda regret passing on the Purple Fades now.  Had the chance to get them for retail 3 times; on the release date, Nike restock, and when my friend was in Europe.

I was thinking Nike would come up with some more dope colorways.  The only colorways I have liked after the Purple Fades are the Venice Beach and Milk Snakes.  All the others are mediocre in my opinion, except for the challenge reds and tony the tigers.  Those are just hideous.  And the Graffiti Nike ID option turned out to be a huge mess.

Blue Blitz had the potential to be great, but I hate that light blue lightning streak they have going on in the middle.

Pit Vipers are looking ok, but I am curious to see what the new ID option is.  Hopefully it is not the Pit Viper pattern.

Man, I kinda regret passing on the Purple Fades now.  Had the chance to get them for retail 3 times; on the release date, Nike restock, and when my friend was in Europe.

I was thinking Nike would come up with some more dope colorways.  The only colorways I have liked after the Purple Fades are the Venice Beach and Milk Snakes.  All the others are mediocre in my opinion, except for the challenge reds and tony the tigers.  Those are just hideous.  And the Graffiti Nike ID option turned out to be a huge mess.

Blue Blitz had the potential to be great, but I hate that light blue lightning streak they have going on in the middle.

Pit Vipers are looking ok, but I am curious to see what the new ID option is.  Hopefully it is not the Pit Viper pattern.
what size are you?  If your in NY I know a spot has a 9 for retail 

what size are you?  If your in NY I know a spot has a 9 for retail 
I'm Size 12.  Thanks for looking out though.

Almost bought a pair of 11.5 Sulfurs last month, but tried them on and they were a bit too tight.  So I decided to save it for a guy who would enjoy it more than I would.

Almost bought a pair of 11.5 Sulfurs last month, but tried them on and they were a bit too tight.  So I decided to save it for a guy who would enjoy it more than I would.
no problem. same thing happened to me when I purchased my first kobe 8. I had to go .5 bigger

Orange PP's available at Serramonte HOH. They also let me stack a couple of my VIP rewards for some badass graphic Nike tee's.

Props on that.

I go up a whole size in the 8's.I can fit the 10.5 with no problems but love the fit of the size 11 more.I have wide feet so extra width helps.

I will say that a size 11 looks so much bigger and longer than the 10.5's.It weird.

lol at LeBron trying to capitalize of the MC hype. The colorway dropping today looks just like the mc colors or pretty close to.

Props on that.
I go up a whole size in the 8's.I can fit the 10.5 with no problems but love the fit of the size 11 more.I have wide feet so extra width helps.

I will say that a size 11 looks so much bigger and longer than the 10.5's.It weird.
That is so true. The shoe looks stretch n big lol. I'm a size 10.5 too but went with a size 11 as well cuz of wide feet and it fits ok. I just hate inserting into the shoe part cuz it so snug to get it in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom