OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

do any of guys wear bball shoes that are a different size from your Kobe 8 size ?

because recently I tried on the new hyperdunks size 8.5 and it fit perfectly, while I currenly wear a size 9 on the kobe 8.

^All the time. I've worn anything from half a size up to half a size down depending on the shoe

Wore these yesterday to work.

I dissed before, but they look better in person.

Depends on the store, higher volumes store may say no and lower volume stores might say yes because they need the sales, all in all its a crap shoot

Can the footlocker birthday coupon be used on a new shoe on release day?
I wad able to use it on Graffitis on release day. However, I did say, I will get a $25 GC if I can use the bday coupon. Mgr OKed it. Got the Graffiti for 125 and a 25 GC which I will eventually use anyways

Tonys are like all the other releases man.

tonys aka Inland Taipans would look dope with solid yellow or orange laces, the laces really make them look crazy. Thats aside from the tacky midsole that absolutely destroys me coppin.

Last edited:
Tonys are like all the other releases man.

tonys aka Inland Taipans would look dope with solid yellow or orange laces, the laces really make them look crazy. Thats aside from the tacky midsole that absolutely destroys me coppin.
On that note, with nothing much else to talk about at the moment...Tony the Tiger/Inland Taipans: cop or not or maybe?

I'm all in on this one.

Last edited:
TlZOKFh.jpg

Stepped on a wad of gum with these on my first wear. Had to drown the bottom with WD40 to get all the gum out. Love these things.

Stepped on a wad of gum with these on my first wear. Had to drown the bottom with WD40 to get all the gum out. Love these things.
Isn't that one of the worst feelings? Especially when it's brand new shoes. I did that in my Xmas Kobe. Cried on the inside for a minute.lol

Last edited:
Picked up the orange and grey pp's from local HOH.. definately fire.. gonna unds them to the gym tomorrow!

Dunno if you guys seen the color description on these. Raspberry red - purple dynasty

Kinda match of with the pit vipers and that one web site that had a future release with the purple dynasty text as the color

Looks like the purple dynasty is the pit viper and you guys waiting for a laker color way will have to continue to wait.

Last edited:
THIS. I'M A HUGE FUTBOL FAN.

BUT IM NOT GONNA PAY RESELLERS PRICE.

AS GOOD AS THE MODEL IS, ITS A NIKE SHOE PAPIS.

KOBE STANS GOTTA REALIZE THERE ARE ALSO JUST CASUAL FANS IN HERE.
got them for a good price though.. what's the hold up?

Back
Top Bottom