OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Those socks 
sick.gif

Just did a 180 on these thanks to @jb11swag on Instagram I need these but these will be my 3rd orange shoe when I get the kds as well.
i like how easily you can see the kb24 on these. Still not buying a pair, but they are nice 

Zero salt from me. Held and had the chance at 3 separate pairs of MCs at retail. Just didn't want them bad enough.

No salt here either. I wanted a pair until I saw them in person. No bueno. :x LOL

The MC's are a perfect example why it's important for me to see a shoe up close and in person. :nerd:

can anyone tell me the resell price for the Kobe 8 Deep royals releasing next weekend? (9/7)

I dont know if I should jump on a $215 presale price

A reply would be appreciated!

^Is there a reason why you're not gonna try and cop for retail first? I know there's a site someone posted earlier in this thread that was selling them for cheaper than $215.

Last edited:
can anyone tell me the resell price for the Kobe 8 Deep royals releasing next weekend? (9/7)

I dont know if I should jump on a $215 presale price

A reply would be appreciated!
You can pay me $215 and I'll ship them double box to you :smile: I think these will be somewhat an easy cop I used somewhst because the 8s have been flying off the shelves.

Yeah man...don't pay $215. Those tony's will be up all day if not longer on the major retailer websites. And if you're unavailable or out of town or something...I'm sure you'd find a NTer to cop you a pair with ease. That's what this place is all about.

Back
Top Bottom